In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

CNN AWB Pole Vote Now

kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
CNN AWB Pole Vote Now

We are loosing so far, I think it rigged.

http://www.cnn.com/
If you really want to do something, you'll find a way ...
... If you don't, you'll find any excuse.
If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.

Comments

• Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    thanks KimberKid, I voted to try and help. did you notice the lie about the gunsmith holding the rugar mini-14 with the 30 round mag and the caption that the mini-14 was illegal to manufacturer under the AWB? What a lie, you can go into any local gun store in KS and buy mini-14's all you want. Just can't get the 30 round mags. Of course the comment being directed against the gun made for better "press" than if just against the mag.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • Options
    mayormackmayormack Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I voted 3 times trying to change the posted numbers, No luck. It is rigged. CNN Clinton News Network
  • Options
    PerryCountyPerryCounty Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I voted and saw the results.. Don't get too upset, consider who you're dealing with here. One of, if not THE MOST LIBERAL News organization in the World.

Enjoy the victory for now. There is still a full court press on this one by the anti's.

Here is PA., ceasefirepa.org has been yapping and whining all weekend.

Anbody see the NRA spot on TV this weekend about the UN and its efforts to disarm America. That is not news, but the statistics about how many foreign governements and organizations are funding this effort was infuriating.[:(!]

Still think I might live to see the day when there is another war in the U.S.
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Seriously, the polls only tell most of the world the opinion of the pollsters, and we all know what to expect from the lying CNN.

Who cares what they think.

For those of us who vote, we now know what our duty to the President is. You want to see this reenacted, don't vote. If you want to continue the fight, ferret out the Demonkrats in Republican clothes and get them out of there (One Demonkrat is as good as another, right?). I have two on my hit list right now. Senators' DeWine and Voinovich. I will be voting their kommie butts out of office.

Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

Remember how many seats were lost after AWB passage? Vae victis!
    Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    here is the correct link.
    http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/09/13/assault.weapons.ap/index.html
    Is this the same poll they had a few months back? The one that we were losing, and the word got out, and then we were winning, and then it disappeared and was never heard from until now, and now we are all of a sudden losing big?

jpwolf.gifawcountdown_sm.gif

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" -Thomas Paine

If the people have become so apathetic that they will not vote out all the liberal scum (republican and democrat alike), the only solution is Constitutional Convention II the sequel. Let's get it right this time.