In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Declined in Delaware!!!

goldeneagle76goldeneagle76 Member Posts: 4,359
Well, I was excited about a week ago because I got a letter from the Department of Justice stating they could find no reason why I should not get a CCDW. Now today, about a week later, I get the denial letter from the Delaware Superior Court!!! I am so friggin mad I am seeing spots. They give no reason why, no explanation whatsoever, just a denial. They say if I want a hearing to talk about the application I have to file in writing within 10 days. You had better believe I'm doing that. What I need to know is can anything else (short of moving to PA) be done to tick off some people in the legal system? It is absurd that a law-abiding citizen gets declined for no good reason. I could rant for hours but I'll stop...but if anyone has any ideas on what to do from here please let me know.

A. Golden
S&W .357 mag
S&W SW99
Desert Eagle .50AE
Springfield 1911
Always looking for more!

Comments

• gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah...

Move.

Hey, I wouldn't live next to Chernobyl just because it was my home before the reactor meltdown, and to me, a place that specifically disarms me is of the same nature.

Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
    "Followers of Christ, be armed."
  • chunkstylechunkstyle Member Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Get a Florida or Utah permit. Delaware honors those.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    ~Sinclair Lewis, It Can't Happen Here

"Our enemies...never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
    ~President George W. Bush