In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Institutionalized Deranged Citizens

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
You know, you idiots that advocate there be absolutely no gun laws what-so-ever know that I have tried many different ways to help you regain your senses. So, I don't know why I bother, but here is yet another attempt/example.

Say some American Citizen who is seriously deranged to the point of having to be institutionalized momentailrly regains his facalities enough to DEMAND that he/she be able to buy and possess a handgun and ammo. Say this poor deranged person declares that such gun ownership is his/her constitution right and therefore cannot be denied.

Now, in case you here don't know it, sadly there are many American citizens who are deranged to the point of being not much more than a vicious animal.

So, say your son/daughter is working in that mental institution and one of the dangerous inmate DEMANDS his/her constitution right to own a handgun. Do you think that in this case the constitution right should be honored? After all, many here claim that because of the constitution there should be ABSOLUTELY NO GUN LAWS. So how could the inmates request be denied?

BTW, if you say you don't think the inmate should be allowed to have a gun, THEN YOU BELIEVE IN GUN CONTROL.

Bite on that awhile.

Oh, and have a happy Thanksgiving

Comments

• ringchildringchild Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox
    You know, you idiots that advocate there be absolutely no gun laws what-so-ever know that I have tried many different ways to help you regain your senses. So, I don't know why I bother, but here is yet another attempt/example.

Say some American Citizen who is seriously deranged to the point of having to be institutionalized momentailrly regains his facalities enough to DEMAND that he/she be able to buy and possess a handgun and ammo. Say this poor deranged person declares that such gun ownership is his/her constitution right and therefore cannot be denied.

Now, in case you here don't know it, sadly there are many American citizens who are deranged to the point of being not much more than a vicious animal.

So, say your son/daughter is working in that mental institution and one of the dangerous inmate DEMANDS his/her constitution right to own a handgun. Do you think that in this case the constitution right should be honored? After all, many here claim that because of the constitution there should be ABSOLUTELY NO GUN LAWS. So how could the inmates request be denied?

BTW, if you say you don't think the inmate should be allowed to have a gun, THEN YOU BELIEVE IN GUN CONTROL.

Bite on that awhile.

seriously, doesn't it get lonely down there?

you're getting pretty desperate, aren't you?

when has anybody here spoken for possession by those in custody?

if it will make you feel better, like you've one up'd me, then yes, little fox....
    i do not think that inmates should be allowed to own a gun.

you win.
    atta boy.

silly debates aside, i sincerely wish you and yours a happy thanxgiving as well.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:BTW, if you say you don't think the inmate should be allowed to have a gun, THEN YOU BELIEVE IN GUN CONTROL

An inmate ISN'T a free citizen.

Your question is stupid, and garbeled. Did you think about what you were going to post, before you did?

It isn't a question of gun control, but rather a question of the justice system. Never in history have we armed inmates. Nor should we.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Simply another pathetic attempt to find 'someone', 'somewhere', who 'somehow' agrees in 'some manner' with his flawed beliefs.

I expect it is down-right sobering and extremely difficult to face the fact that it must be 'your' views and 'your' beliefs that are flawed, rather than those views and beliefs expressed by those who advocate for individual liberty, huh, fox?
  • IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    fox..........wth.........wow you just wont stop, amazing,........Now read your own post. Your flying off the handle buddy, just trying to prove a point. You are seriously embarrasing yourself right now and cant see it...............seriously read your post "from an outsiders point of veiw".

you cant win fox, things are what they are, but that dont make em right. The second is what it is and folks like you cant figure it out.

Institutionalized deranged citizens, have more problems than wanting a gun. Your acting like a fruit loop man........seriously
  • RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by IdahoRedneck
    fox..........wth.........wow you just wont stop

It's the typical leftist propaganda technique: throw enough poop on the wall and some will stick, or, in other words -- repeat a lie enough times and people will believe it's true.
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ringchild

seriously, doesn't it get lonely down there?

Ain't that the truth....yeesh.
  • COBmmcmssCOBmmcmss Member Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox

Bite on that awhile.

So first you tell us you're trying to teach us. Then you call us idiots.

As I've said in many of my posts in response to your rhetoric, you're WAY off base yet again. As a former law professor I can tell you, your mixing of law areas does not fly. Those who are deranged going in and out of coherency are not asking for guns, they are asking for tin foil so the mother ship can't read their thoughts. You've obviously never spent any time working with people like yourself - not all there. A bit of librium may help you in that area.

As to who died and made you the judge of what is right and what is wrong, I guess I didn't get the notice. Your opinion is deranged from many others' perspectives, including my own. So if everyone in the asylum is sane and everyone outside is nuts, are we sure we've got it right in the first place? You ought to be able to answer that conundrum.

Fox, may you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving - because of the sacrifices made by those who believed in and stood behind the 2nd Amendment, allowing the tree of freedom to drink their blood. Remember, if it wasn't for the War of Insurrection (1776), we'd all be speaking English. LOL

COB
  • BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    I could be mistaken, but the guy that shot up VT was deranged. He purchased guns through current gun controlling channels, did he not? Lot of good those, gun laws did for them huh?
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    tr your psychotic philosophy is the exact process the unconsitutional lawmakers use to circumvent the 2nd amendment/constitution.
    Too much turkey I mean Wild Turkey before you made this thread [?]

Good thing our soldiers were unarmed when Hasan opened fire at Fort Hood huh?

Please get some psychiatric care...[:(]
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    tr your psychotic philosophy is the exact process the unconsitutional lawmakers use to circumvent the 2nd amendment/constitution.
    Too much turkey I mean Wild Turkey before you made this thread [?]

Good thing our soldiers were unarmed when Hasan opened fire at Fort Hood huh?

Please get some psychiatric care...[:(]

+1 Jim!
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,988 ******
    edited November -1