In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Constitutional Rights Enforcement & Support Team (

quicksilverdimequicksilverdime Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
Dear Patriots,

Had enough of your constitutional rights being violated? Had enough of police brutality? It's time to unite and take a stand against tyranny. We don't have to take it any more. Legislation isn't going to change things until the people are in power. Gen. Tommy Franks just said that our constitution would be put aside in favor of a military government (dictatorship) in the event the US is attacked by any kind of weapon of mass destruction. Just like 9/11 was a pretext to the war in Iraq so also will a WMD strike in the US be a pretext to complete government control over the people. Zero rights, folks. Your guns will be confiscated. No freedom of the press or speech. No freedom to assemble. Nothing. Martial Law will be imposed. Stay inside after curfew or get shot. Have to bring in the Blue Helmets (UN) though because all our forces, including our National Guard will be fighting overseas. Yes, foreign troops will be in control and there won't be a thing you can do about it because you wouldn't have had any guns and you weren't organized and prepared for that day. If we don't stand up now we won't be able to stand up then. I have come up with a plan that will ensure that our constitutional rights are respected and to stand up against all forms of tyranny and governmental abuse. It's called the Constitutional Rights Enforcement & Support Team (C.R.E.S.T.) It will work and it will be a force to be reckoned with but it is up to you to make it happen. Join today and get in on the ground level. This isn't my group. It is your group. All decisions in the group are ultimately up to the members. The members will nominate and elect 12 council members after the first 500 members have joined and after one month so we will have time to become aquainted with each other. The C.R.E.S.T. is still in the developement stage your imput and our collective brainstorming will evolve it into the most democratic force for good that this country has ever seen. We will keep our constitutional rights and we will get those back that have been stripped from us. You can join the group by simply joining thecrest Yahoo group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thecrest . Let's unite and protect our rights and one another.

Below is a description (more of a sketch) of the group. If you agee with the principle of it and want to be a part of it's developement, join today. Don't join if you are not serious about confronting the thug enforcers of illegal laws with force of arms (weapons).

The purpose of The Constitutional Rights Enforcement & Support Team (CREST) is to unite American patriots and to force the usurpers of our constitution to uphold and honor our constitutional rights. You become an official member of the Constitutional Rights Enforcement & Support Team 24 hours after joining the CREST Yahoo group. This will give people time to look around and make a decision of whether or not to join without obligating themselves. If you do not or at any time no longer wish to be be a member of the Constitutional Rights Enforcement & Support Team you simply leave the CREST Yahoo group and you are free from all obligations and the C.R.E.S.T. is free from our obligation to defend you. As long as you are in the C.R.E.S.T. you are assumed to be pledged to support other members with force of arms if their constitutional rights are being violated after the C.R.E.S.T. reaches 50,000 members (not CREST Yahoo group membership). Spies and traitors will be treated as such after our constitutional rights and liberties have been restored. The council will have the right to boot out those they think are troublemakers or just spectators. This is a team effort. "All for one and one for all" applies for members of this group. If your constitutional rights are being violated the whole team will come to your defense. Hopefully this team will become the largest team in the United States and will be a key factor in eliminating tyranny and restoring our constitution and liberty as our founding fathers intended them to be. The C.R.E.S.T. will be to the usurpers of our constitutional rights what the Neighboorhood Watch Program is to the other more obvious criminals. Hopefully every neighborhood will be recruited into the C.R.E.S.T. and we will all come to each others aid when our rights are being violated under the color of law. When the usurpers see a whole neighboorhod with C.R.E.S.T. warning signs on their property they will think twice about trying to take it away or trying to force you to do or not do something that is against your constitutional rights. The jails and prisons are full of people who are there for just exercising their constitutional rights. We're going to change that. In fact, we're going to reverse that. Judges, politicians and law makers that are ignoring and taking away our constitutional rights are hereby given notice that they are going to jail for their treason.
The C.R.E.S.T. will rise up against police brutality and give the police or the national guard a taste of their own medicine if they tread on the civilian population and they will be given the same measure that they dish out. The team will be on stand by at every protest and will defend protestors against police brutality whether or not they are C.R.E.S.T. members.
Many people who join this group will die, be wounded or jailed. Some of you may be forced to shoot some constitutional rights usurpers who were "just doing their job" and some of them will have families. War has been declared on our constitution and we will defend our rights. If you don't have the courage or stomach for it please do not join the group. All we are doing now is recruiting. We are the patriots. We are not the terrorists. Please don't conspire and make threats in this group. We are not anti-government. We are anti-corruption in government and anti-tyrannists. We are only on the defensive and will not go on the offensive unless attacked. We will defend our constitution, which includes our rights, against all enemies both foreign and domestic. We have the right to keep and bear arms and that doesn't mean wear sleeveless t-shirts. We, the people, can have any weapon that it takes to throw off tyranny. Get all the weapons you can and hide them. (Not on your property) If another country takes over America we may be able to get it back again. If America turns into a military dictatorship we may be able to take it back agaim. Prepare to fight or prepare to have no rights. We need to act now. "The blue helmets are coming! The blue helmets are coming!"

If you haven't seen the documentary "Road to Tyranny" please do so now and then you will know why we need the Constitutional Rights Enforcement and Support Team. http://911.mazesoftware.com

Many are familiar with Rick Stanley's 2nd American Revolution Militia Mutal Defense Pact. www.stanley2002.org. The CREST will be pretty much the same in principle as his group but the organizational and leadership structure will be different. At the time I am starting this group Rick is in Jail for exercising his 2nd ammendment right to keep and bear arms. I believe his pact idea is a great one. The C.R.E.S.T. will not be stopped unless everyone in it has been jailed or taken out because if one council member is jailed or taken out a new one will immediately be temporarily elected until the other is free to assume his/her position again and there hopefully will be some freeing going on. Recruiting and plans will continue as usual.
The C.R.E.S.T is totally democratic but will have a council of 12 members to begin with who will investigate thoroughly and make the decision of whether or not a team member's constitutional rights are being violated and to call the rest of the team to his/her defense. The council will be selected by nomination by group members and then voting by the poll after team membership reaches 500. The 12 shall remain in office indefinitely unless they resign or have been proven to be incompetent or otherwise unfit to to make correct decisions. When the group reaches 1,000 members there will be another 12 council members added for a total of 24 and another 12 for each additional 1,000 members until the team has a total of 72 council members. There will be no defensive actions taken until we have 50,000 members, which is one thousand per state. When a state reaches 2,000 members it will become active and have it's own council of 24 who will make the decisions for that state. Eventually each state will have their own C.R.E.S.T. team with 72 council members yet each state C.R.E.S.T. team wil be united with the others and will come to their aid if extra enforcement is needed. No one may be banned from the group except by a poll 2/3 majority vote by the council. This council decision may be overruled by way of a poll by the team members if the poll vote is at least 2 to 1 in opposition to the decision of the council. The rights to freedom of the press and freedom of speech and freedom to assemble are in force in this group. Posts will not be filtered by a moderator before posting but please refrain from flaming, slandering people or spam. Please also do not post any information regarding bomb making materials etc. on this site. I accept no responsibilities for any posts because I will not be monitoring them at all times.
I will be the temporary monitor of the group but will abide by council decisions. As the group grows we will obviously need our own website and regional (state) sites much like Indymedia.org.
Please open another yahoo account and get another yahoo user ID for this group so no one will know who you are except if you volunteer to tell them through another message service. We need to protect our anonymity as our forefathers did. If you would like to use your own identity please feel free to do so at your own risk. Only the council members will be given your real names and addresses and then only after you have requested defensive support from the team. The council members will need to know your email addresses in order to contact you when a call to action is pending.
Each and every member is also an advisor and your imput and suggestions are always welcome. Each member should also try to organize in his community and as secretly as posssible so our Yahoo group will just be the tip of the iceberg. You will be responsible for finding leaders who will provide knowledge and training and plan for the defensive action in your community. They must all abide by council decisions and not act alone. The main forces of the C.R.E.S.T. will join your position as soon as possible if you or a member in your neighborhood C.R.E.S.T. is being attacked or having their rights violated. Your leaders, in coordination with other neighborhood C.R.E.S.T. leaders, should be ready and able to lead and direct as many members that arrive for your defence, which could be thousands.

The C.R.E.S.T. is open to all true american patriots regardless of sex, race, color, creed, religion or politcal party. There are no dues and all offices are voluntary. The Forum is mainly for communication between team members so please do not post more than two separate news articles each per day. If you have more news put links to them inside your message so as not to crowd the board.
Nominate and elect your council wisely. This is your group and the majority rules. I have faith in the American people to make the right decisions. Let this group be a model of what America can be. The C.R.E.S.T. is in the birth and experimental stage now and after a council has been elected the council and team members have the right to modify it in anyway that they determine would make it better effective.
Long live America! Long Live our Constitution! Long live liberty!

Quicksilverdime

Constitutional Rights Enforcement & Support Team (C.R.E.S.T.)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thecrest

Comments

• Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    quicksilverdime: I want you to have at least one response to your post so that hopefully you will not lose your energy, enthueism, and drive in this matter. I am just not ready to jump in and join an organization spread out all over America. While it is often good to belong to a large group, in the interest of physically fighting together it is best to link-up locally as someone in N.Y. with a job, family and other obligations is not likely to come here to KS to help me with their time, money or effort. No matter how much they may want to.

When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions.
  • Options
    longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    I hear you too! Just still looking to get a grip.And fox,well friend I'd help ya....but its a LONG way from Maine to KC...still you just never know.Perhaps someday......I hope that we meet to celsbrate a political victory or somethin......I do like the enthusiasim here lately,lets not lose it folks! L.H.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just a thought.

Let me preface this with the fact that I also believe that "something" needs to be done. I will do my "fighting" in the voting booth. (for now) If there comes a time, requiring a call to arms, GOD willing, I will be there. There are times when I almost wish that the revolution would start, just so that it would be done and over, the outcome known. Now, on to your post.

What you are proposing, could eventually lead to a very powerful force, that could warrant the respect (or fear) of the Gestapo in charge. But do you really think "they" will let ARMED citizens into a conflict zone? You may, or may not, be able to get away with it the first time. (element of surprise) Certainly not any succeeding conflicts.

While your plan and outline has a certain amount of merit and validity to it. It is loosely based on Rick Stanley's militia pact. Did it help him? No. The authorities acted quickly when given the opportunity. No time for any kind of a gathering, standoff, or rescue. It was kind of Rick's own fault, but are we to live out our lives, inside a compound, fearing starting a revolution, if we venture out into the world? Most people would not want to live that way. I would not.

I have said this before and I will say it again. While there ARE a select few who would actually come to the aid of a fellow patriot in trouble. For the vast majority of the sheeple out there to even get off of their butts to go to the voting booth, would take a crowbar, a stick of dynamite, and an act of GOD. You expect them to give up their TV, DVD, microwave oven, SUV, job, home, family, etc. To take up arms, maybe lay down their lives, against an adversary that is not DIRECTLY threatening them? Even when pledged to do so? Our forefathers DID this, but I have serious doubts about the sheeple of today.

Since this is a grass roots effort, and you are starting to build this group from the ground floor up. Along with the fact that you are broadcasting (and recruiting) over an open media, called the internet. I would venture to say that, if you succeed in getting this off the ground, "they" will have spies planted at the highest levels from the get go. Of course they will have very good "cover stories" that will be able to be validated. But when push comes to shove, do you really think that you could mobilize any great force without "them" knowing about it, and having a plan to defuse it? Up to, and including, killing everyone. Remember Waco.

Now, when you say that judges, politicians, and law makers are going to go to jail. I start to question your sanity. (no offence) but, what makes you think that without a full blown revolution, these anti-constitutionalists would go to jail? Who among your recruits has the power to do this? Look at how many anti-constitutional laws these people have passed, and are ENFORCING, already.

And just to add another twist to this.
    Not to be a conspiracy theorist, but. What if YOU are one of "them" and just want to get a list of, at least, some of the people who are ready, willing, and able to put up a resistance to the oppression that lies before us. Anonymity can be traced through computers, unless you REALLY know what you are doing. Most people do not know enough about it, to hide their identity. Even if they had a reason (or wanted) to.

Please do not take this personal. Trust is earned, not given. I would be willing to watching the progression of your efforts, if you keep us posted. But if you came into this forum with one flash bang or two......well we will see.

I sincerely do wish you well.

Damn...did I say all that? I sure can run off at the mouth fingers at times.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    pickenup: well said and well thought out. Not many Americans clearly see the situation about citizens constitutional rights (and not just guns) and those of us who do should stick together. Even though we might step on each other's toes once in a while.

When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions.
  • Options
    Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    I concur it should be a State level defense operation.

If it is compromised of people of all the States it is a threat to the Federal Government.

Either way the Federallies will label it a 'Domestic Terrorist Cell' and hunt you all down.

I just watched the 911 Road to Tyranny, alot of facts their that have been forgotten or avoided to keep political face. Like how we allowed the Iraqi National Guard into the United States after Desert Storm and how they helped Timothy Mcveigh.
  • Options
    longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    Good responses all......I did today get a letter back from my state rep....stating his concern for our 2nd amen. rights....The only return thus far from those I've fired off lately.I will not quit tho! We can't Quit........I've serious problems with the NRA in general still,but am getting GOA info at thia time.Keep up the good fight !L.H.