In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Official Order of the Dastardly Dogs

melkormelkor Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
This is the official announcement of the formation of the ODD Order of Dastardly Dogs.

Motto: " Don't put off to tommorow which can be done by dinner time "

Oath: "To help Protect US Constitution minus the BOGUS amendments we think are liberal alterations of our fine founding fathers wishes."

Plan of Action: "Put Humpty Dumpty Back together again !"

Political Affiliation: (CLASSIFIED)

We agree with the body of the US Constitution. The folowing lined thru parts will need to go, or do not have our support. Nothing is considered legitamate unless amendment made prior to 1795 c.e..

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression
Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms
Amendment 3 - Quartering of Soldiers
Amendment 4 - Search and Seizure
Amendment 5 - Trial and Punishment, Compensation for Takings
Amendment 6 - Right to Speedy Trial, Confrontation of Witnesses
Amendment 7 - Trial by Jury in Civil Cases
Amendment 8 - Cruel and Unusual Punishment
Amendment 9 - Construction of Constitution
Amendment 10 - Powers of the States and People
Amendment 11 - Judicial Limits
Amendment 12 - Choosing the President, Vice President
Amendment 13 - Slavery Abolished
Amendment 14 - Citizenship Rights
Amendment 15 - Race No Bar to Vote
Amendment 16 - Status of Income Tax Clarified
Amendment 17 - Senators Elected by Popular Vote
Amendment 18 - Liquor Abolished
Amendment 19 - Women's Suffrage
Amendment 20 - Presidential, Congressional Terms
Amendment 21 - Amendment 18 Repealed
Amendment 22 - Presidential Term Limits
Amendment 23 - Presidential Vote for District of Columbia
Amendment 24 - Poll Taxes Barred
Amendment 25 - Presidential Disability and Succession
Amendment 26 - Voting Age Set to 18 Years
Amendment 27 - Limiting Congressional Pay Increases

To be a member just scream our motto aloud 3 X 3 times as U RUB your tummy and TAP the top of your head at once. Most will fail this initiation, and are simply mouth breathing slopeheads of which are unfit to join our ranks. Nordic type Blonde, or Redhead Women of mating age are exempt from testing.

ALL HAIL the ODD ORDER OF DASTARDLY DOGS !!!!!

Comments

• 1911 Gunslinger1911 Gunslinger Member Posts: 747 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Your mommy really should take that airplane glue away.[:D]
  • joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    ha. that there is funny. now was that rub my belly and tap the top of my head or rub the top of my head and pat my belly?? im so confused[B)][:(]
  • therockguytherockguy Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    me thinks u may be slashing a little to much constitution there, besides didnt u swich to spears and swords already and give up your guns? I remember u saying u did. so what u gonna do? I know u hate me
  • afartinthewindafartinthewind Member Posts: 100 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Should be amended to have anyone butchering the language, flog publicly.
  • wittynbearwittynbear Member Posts: 4,518
    edited November -1
    I have a better idea

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression
    Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms
    Amendment 3 - Quartering of Soldiers
    Amendment 4 - Search and Seizure
    Amendment 5 - Trial and Punishment, Compensation for Takings
    Amendment 6 - Right to Speedy Trial, Confrontation of Witnesses
    Amendment 7 - Trial by Jury in Civil Cases
    Amendment 8 - Cruel and Unusual Punishment
    Amendment 9 - Construction of Constitution
    Amendment 10 - Powers of the States and People
    Amendment 11 - Judicial Limits
    Amendment 12 - Choosing the President, Vice President
    Amendment 13 - Slavery Abolished
    Amendment 14 - Citizenship Rights
    Amendment 15 - Race No Bar to Vote
    Amendment 16 - Status of Income Tax Clarified
    Amendment 17 - Senators Elected by Popular Vote
    Amendment 18 - Liquor Abolished
    Amendment 19 - Women's Suffrage
    Amendment 20 - Presidential, Congressional Terms
    Amendment 21 - Amendment 18 Repealed
    Amendment 22 - Presidential Term Limits
    Amendment 23 - Presidential Vote for District of Columbia
    Amendment 24 - Poll Taxes Barred
    Amendment 25 - Presidential Disability and Succession
    Amendment 26 - Voting Age Set to 18 Years
    Amendment 27 - Limiting Congressional Pay Increases
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I figured you would be recruiting for the order of bad spelling and attention-whorish fonts.
    edited November -1
    We need to change the 22nd amendment to include term limits on congress 3 terms in the house and 1 in the senate.

Change the 26th Amendment to allow 1 vote per household by the head of the household.

Change the 27th amendment to ban all congressional and presidential pay raises not approved by 3/4 of the states, and to eliminate the congressional retirement system. All pay raises shall take effect only after an election is held for all members of congress every 6 years.

Add a few amendments, call them whatever number you will.
    1. All nominees and appointees to include the president's cabinet must be confirmed by both the senate and the house of representatives and are subject to immediate recall at anytime by popular vote.

2. Allowing for the recall of any politician for any reason by petition of the people to the state, or 2/3 of the states in the case of the president or vice president and 3/4 of the states for Supreme Court Justices only for gross violation of their constitutional duties and/or oath. In such case there shall be an election by popular vote on whether to remove the recalled politician. If the politician is a US representative then an immediate election shall be held for the remainder of the recalled representative's term. If the recalled politician is a senator a new senator should be elected by the state legislature. In the case that the recalled politician is the president the vice president should take office. If it is the vice president the 3rd place presidential candidate shall be called to serve as vice president. If there is no 3rd candidate or he does not wish to serve a special presidential election shall be held ro fill the position of vice president until a regular presidential election is held. If the recalled politician is a supreme court justice, their bar certification should be immediately and permanently revoked and a new appointee made by the president and confirmed by the senate and house of representatives.

3. Homosexual union or marriage and abortion are sins against humanity and God and by way of God's judgement against the United States of America and are hereby delcared unlawful.

4. The federal budget must be balanced every year, any shortcomings must be paid by the end of the fiscal year. Any surpluses will go into a fund to cover future shortages. The federal reserve is hereby abolished and congress is directed to oversee the printing and management of all money. The United States will immediately return to the gold standard and Ft Knox shall serve as the depository of all gold to be represented by US dollars and coins. Congress shall oversee the yearly counting of all US gold bullion, and ensure that the proper amount of US dollars are in circulation.

5. There shall be no standing Army with combat or police capabilities, the Army shall be reserve and provide only support funtions. The combat arms shall be comprised completely of the militia of the several states. The Coast Guard is immediately released to the several states to serve as the state naval force. This amendment will not apply to the Marine Corps who's members are restricted to 200,000. It also shall not apply to the Navy or Air Force. Nor shall this amedment prevent the states from maintaining a Militia on land in the air or in the waters of that state.

6. The Supreme Court shall coduct a yearly review of all US laws, departments and treaties. All unconstitutional federal offices, departments, or sevices shall be immediately disbanded, and all unconstitutional laws or parts of laws or executive orders immediately struck down.

7. Prevents the federal government from levying taxes upon US citizens and residents. All federal funds should come from a federal tax on the states and import export taxes, and tarriffs which make foreign goods more expensive than domestic goods.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by melkor
    No complaints here. [^]

Oh Great Earl Of Amendments wittynbear / Order of Dastardly Dogs

Sorry, I will accept no titles of nobility.
  • kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    will you wear headbands and tutu's so we can identify you, and your ilk?
  • dppatroldppatrol Member Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [img][/img]d_d_1.jpgO.D.D.#1?
  • llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As a woman I agree with repealing the womans right to vote, because some only vote for the good looking guy. Either good hair or smile (how else could Jimmy Carter have gotten elected) or a good line of * get so far and be so wrong?
  • llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I accept my ordainment with humble honor. As my first offical act will be to pledge to educate women to either learn about football or be silent. If you don't like Nascar read. Instead of nagging do it yourself. It is not hard to clean fish. If you don't shoot learn. Your man should be your best friend first, last and only. Learn why your car won't start, then if away from home tell the nice samaritan why it won't start. That way he can help you and you won't break a nail.
    Just a few life lessons that can make the trip easier for all.
    edited November -1
    Glad to see the ODD is back.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    ODD is BACK BABY ! [:D]

ODD Order of Dastardly Dogs

ODD........Order of Dumb Dipschites.
  • quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    IT jumped in to say NANABOOBOO!

Birds and dogs. I'd watch out Capt, the birds never fair well when the dogs show up.[:D]
  • BIGBEAR7892BIGBEAR7892 Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Witty you have my support for adding the additional ammendments. with words of those our numbers will grow.......
    edited November -1
    ODD recognizes Predident Obama [8] as 2/3rds a President.

I believe the correct percentage you were looking for was 3/5, however I do not recognize him as the valid US president until he shows a valid US birth certificate and proof he did not resign his US citizenship as would have been required for him to attend an indonesian school as he did. In my book he is 0/3 and 0/5 president.
  • armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,478 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm just glad I don't need my glasses to read all this stuff.
  • melkormelkor Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ODD ! RULES ! [;)]
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i am surprised that the govt hasn't sent a swat team down to ream you out for being insensitive to muslims...dogs are unclean and you are promoting political incorrectness by the name of your group
  • melkormelkor Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry the Aliens came at night and ubducted us , and gave us the famous * probe, and chip.[:)]

When I woke up, I realized it was my landscaper ! [:0]