In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Source on Second Views of...

NOTPARSNOTPARS Member Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am looking for a reliable source that I can cite authoritatively that details the voting or positions of John McCain and Rudolph Guiliani with regard to the Second Amendment, gun rights, the Clinton ban, and so forth prior to 2007. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So far, I see voting for Guiliani akin to voting for Hitlery Klinton. That's no BS'n right there.

McCain will be the better choice between the two, but he WILL shut down gun shows, if he has his way about it.

Either way, it is iffy on either one of them.

Check out the GOA; they can usually give you a good idea on what to expect....
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Just want to make an observation. It appears to me that any Republician, so-called moderate or conservative, elected in the NE of the USA, especially the N.Y., N.J. area, usually turns out to be more liberal and left wing than even the most liberal Republicans from, say, the midwest.

In fact, such politicians from the NW area usually seem to be the French version of an American Conservative.

JMHO
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Try this site. Hope it helps.

http://www.issues2000.org/default.htm

Sorry about the pop-ups. [:(!]
  • dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It says Ron Paul has an exploratory committee. I'd like to see him president.
  • gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dsmith
    It says Ron Paul has an exploratory committee. I'd like to see him president.

Me too!!!