In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Timeline . . .??

flat8flat8 Member Posts: 887 ✭✭✭✭
Today, Fed basically stated today that they will purchase every POS paper asset on the planet. The time is fast approaching that our currency will collapse. Recent Dollar strength has been a short-term consequence of global de-leveraging (most of the debt is denominated in dollars - and there has been demand for our worthless currency just to pay down bills). Even before today the Treasury and Fed have backstopped, purchased, or directly injected over 8 TRILLION dollars over the past 3 months. Most of that money has been quarantined in the financial sector - but when it breaks out we will be looking at hyperinflation on a massive scale.

My timeline is February to May for a total economic collapse. That collapse will bring civil unrest on a massive scale. Marshal Law to follow. True high-profile Patriots will get 4 AM visits. The lines will be drawn.

So, my question to you all is whether you agree with my timeline. Or am I missing something . . .

Comments

• HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Kristov would be the man to ask for level-headed analysis. He hangs out over on general.

I am no fortune teller ..but your synopsis is as good as any I have figured out. It certainly appears that hyper-inflation is the method chosen by the elites to force us into a one world currency and thusly into one world government.

Hard times coming, friend. That much I DO know.
  • Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    I think we are in for some hard/bad times.
    Where are 'resources' coming from for these '4 AM raids'??
    I think we are going to have worry more about the 'lawless' ones than the government when the SHTF!!!
    The government will be way to busy to worry about who is armed and who is not, at least at the federal level. AH's like Bloomberg in NYC might be a different story!!![V]
    edited November -1
    quote:Where are 'resources' coming from for these '4 AM raids'??
    Every government in history has had the resources to kill citizens that oppose its aims. They ALWAYS find a way to do so.

You continue to believe that this government is somehow...'different'.
    edited November -1
    Unlike you I am a 'realist' HB. Reality trumps EVERTHNG!!!![;)]
    edited November -1
    Adapt, improvise, and overcome!!

A realist believes in this, as I do.
    1. You MUST be flexible enough to adapt.
    2. You MUST be smart enough to improvise.
    3. You MUST be strong enough to over come.
    HB, there is no doubt you can handle the last two, it's the first one I worry you will not succeed in!!!![;)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Every government in history has had the resources to kill citizens that oppose its aims. They ALWAYS find a way to do so.
    Yet you ignore the reality of this statement. Go figure.
    edited November -1
    You make a 'general' statement of an opinion not a fact. It is a matter of perception. But here we go again, if I don't agree with you TO THE LETTER I am the bad guy!
    Who is demeaning who?[}:)]
    I ask a realistic question and you answer with a general opinion, not facts or discussion![?]
  • mauser54mauser54 Member Posts: 3,733
    edited November -1
    I am with you Jim. I think in the very near future it's going yo be very dark times in this nation. When the bottom totaly drops out, the real chaos will begin. It will start with the ones who didn't listen and who didn't prepare. When they start to get hungry, they will start to band together with others going house to house looking for food. And the criminal element will join in also and they will kill you just for that loaf of bread or whatever you have. there will be bloodshed, the likes this nation has never seen. Personaly I think the goverment will stay out of it for awhile on purpose. That purpose will serve them in a couple of important ways. #1 with all the chaos, there will be lots of bloodshed, eliminating that many more people that the gov. won't have to worry about in the future. And #2 after this has gone on long enough, then the goverment will step in and offer help to the people, with food, clothing, shelter, and other things. But with all that, there will be a catch to it all. That catch will be that if you want fed, and clothing, shelter, medical help etc.... you will be required to give up all your guns and weapons. By the time the gov. steps in to offer this, I would say about 50-60% of the people will gladly give up there firearms and weapons for this help. I could be wrong about this, but I really don't think I am to far off. I for one am a realist also, and I have been preparing for along time. I will remain a free american whether I am dead or alive.[;)] quote:keep your powder dry and your guns locked and loaded
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mauser54
    I am with you Jim. I think in the very near future it's going yo be very dark times in this nation. When the bottom totaly drops out, the real chaos will begin. It will start with the ones who didn't listen and who didn't prepare. When they start to get hungry, they will start to band together with others going house to house looking for food. And the criminal element will join in also and they will kill you just for that loaf of bread or whatever you have. there will be bloodshed, the likes this nation has never seen. Personaly I think the goverment will stay out of it for awhile on purpose. That purpose will serve them in a couple of important ways. #1 with all the chaos, there will be lots of bloodshed, eliminating that many more people that the gov. won't have to worry about in the future. And #2 after this has gone on long enough, then the goverment will step in and offer help to the people, with food, clothing, shelter, and other things. But with all that, there will be a catch to it all. That catch will be that if you want fed, and clothing, shelter, medical help etc.... you will be required to give up all your guns and weapons. By the time the gov. steps in to offer this, I would say about 50-60% of the people will gladly give up there firearms and weapons for this help. I could be wrong about this, but I really don't think I am to far off. I for one am a realist also, and I have been preparing for along time. I will remain a free american whether I am dead or alive.[;)] quote:keep your powder dry and your guns locked and loaded

You had better distance yourself from me or you be labeled a 'phony', 'coward', or even the 'enemy' by those who profess to have all the answers here (the self righteous)!!![}:)]
  • codenamepaulcodenamepaul Member Posts: 2,931
    edited November -1
    Jim- here is where I have to (at least to some degree) agree. We are a vast nation. Huge. With an estimated 80 million gunowners toting an estimated 250 million guns-taking them all is a huge undertaking. HB is right-they will find a way to move those in opposition out of the way, but never all. mauser got a point-many will trade them for 3 hots and a cot with cable TV.

Me? Never had much use for TV-I got you guys to entertain me!!!!
    edited November -1
    Yes we are good entertainment aren't we. But I can't hold a candle to the likes of HB, and (not so) freemind!!![;)] I have been fighting for the good old 2nd Amendment before some of those who critize me were out of diapers. I do like a good lively discussion though. I do this more to 'entertain and enlighten' those who are so inclined to come here! Enjoy, I am sure there is more to come. But I will be back home in a few days and I don't get much time on the box then. I guess that gives us all a little (much needed) break.[:D]
  • mauser54mauser54 Member Posts: 3,733
    edited November -1
    Jim, Thats ok, Iv'e been labeled alot of things already. And now it's gotten to the point that I don't give sh_t anymore. And in the end we will see who does the crying and who does the surviving. quote:All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing