In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

think twice on the NRA

Comments

• Options
    viper1308viper1308 Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you want to support anyone research the Gun Owners of America
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    We know viper, but thanks.[:D]
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Perhaps. Viper, you might research this very forum..you might find information that will surprise you.

For some of us, we have been in this rodeo a long time....
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Perhaps. Viper, you might research this very forum..you might find information that will surprise you.

For some of us, we have been in this rodeo a long time....
    Yep.
  • Options
    viper1308viper1308 Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    ya i have been seeing alot of good info on here. just thought it would be convenient for a quick bit of information
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    The anti-gun crowd wishes you would think THREE times before supporting ANY pro-gun groups.

So go ahead and think twice or even three times. It will please the anti-gun crowd.
  • Options
    kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox
    The anti-gun crowd wishes you would think THREE times before supporting ANY pro-gun groups.

So go ahead and think twice or even three times. It will please the anti-gun crowd.

you're so right! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT HURRY SEND MONEY NOW! HURRY!

Pay no mind as you mail them your money, cause if you did you'd probably be pretty pissed off.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:tr fox
    Advanced Member

USA
    12305 Posts
    Posted - 03/21/2009 : 9:54:32 PM

This...coming from a man that supports NICs checks, background checks, and God knows what else in the form of gun control.

I sure am going to listen to ANYTHING he has to say...provided that I die and come back as Sarah Brady...
  • Options
    1911 Gunslinger1911 Gunslinger Member Posts: 747 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

You still haven't learned how to put together a coherent sentence huh tr? Last time I checked your heros, the faux pro 2nd amendment group known as the NRA willingly supports most all of the un-constitutional gun laws that we have on the books. The "common sense" gun control laws the you and the NRA advocate amount to pulling the pin, releasing the spoon and continuing to hold the grenade until it goes off. However much like a crack addict you are in complete denial and will continue to foolishly send your money to an organization that caves and allows the incremental erosion of your rights. [xx(]
  • Options
    buffalobobuffalobo Member Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911 Gunslinger

You still haven't learned how to put together a coherent sentence huh tr? Last time I checked your heros, the faux pro 2nd amendment group known as the NRA willingly supports most all of the un-constitutional gun laws that we have on the books. The "common sense" gun control laws the you and the NRA advocate amount to pulling the pin, releasing the spoon and continuing to hold the grenade until it goes off. However much like a crack addict you are in complete denial and will continue to foolishly send your money to an organization that caves and allows the incremental erosion of your rights. [xx(]

Sharp stick to the eye. That's what I like to wake to in the morning. Only wish it could have been me doing the poking.