In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

LEO Magagzines

skbskeetskbskeet Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
Can you now legally purchase hi cap magazines that are stamp LEO?

"Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA-- ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State." Heinrich Himmler.

Comments

• gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yes.

Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

Remember how many seats were lost after AWB passage? Vae victis!
    Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • RoadkillRoadkill Member Posts: 509 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep! Enjoy! Buy many.........buy often! Big price drop eh?[:)]
  • skbskeetskbskeet Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Time to stock up, consensus is that the restrictions will be back at some point. Prices are dropping - beta mags going for <$300 were selling for $900+ few months ago![^]

"Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA-- ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the State." Heinrich Himmler.
    edited November -1
    Yup.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Remember how many seats were lost after AWB passage? Vae victis!
    Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Steyr AUG/USR Beta mags were $900-$1,000 a couple of months ago. $250 today. [:D]

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • h20-k9h20-k9 Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi folks,

could you tell me what exactly a LEO magazine is?

is it specific to a type or gun brand, or is it
    some reference to capacity.

As for price, I am going to the main site, I have
    to see this for myself. I would NOT expect hi-cap
    mag prices for any gun to drop so soon or so much.

I would however expect vendors to try to get as much
    money as possible for as long as possible.

thanks,
    rich
  • BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    Law Enforcement Only.
  • skbskeetskbskeet Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    i think most dealers will try to make as much as possible, but its supply and demand - if there are hi cap mags being produced new, why would you pay a premium for old stock? quote:Originally posted by Beeramid
    Law Enforcement Only.

• tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Hey Mark, have you got any of the AWB 10 round restricted factory mags for my S&W 5900 series or even 6900 series 9mm? If so, what kinda fire sale are you having that you could give me a good price?[:D]

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
    edited November -1
    Why would you want 10 round mags, Fox? That doesn't make any sense.

Death to Tyrants!!!

"Followers of Christ, be armed."