In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Arnold signs bill to ban .50-caliber BMG rifles

Comments

• Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    The perfect ploy for a conservitive who does not truly believe in the citizens rights to bear arms. Elimnate a few types of them at a time, the type that only a minority of gun owners care about, and after a few genertions they have left us with nothing but .22's and muzzle loaders.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    TR;
    Understand why I am 'bitter and cynical" ?

Slimy pols work endlessly,like termites...destroying all we hold dear.

I witnessed the dancing in the streets,over the Sunset of AWB...the slimy pols couldn't allow us 48 hours to enjoy the 'victory'..
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Like I have said before.
    One small step at a time, they are coming for ALL your rights....Oops....guns.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Won't they be shocked when the civil disobedients come out of the woodwork looking for them???

Death to Tyrants!!!
    Lev 26:14-39

Remember how many seats were lost after AWB passage? Vae victis!
    Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    when it comes to gun, especiallily 50 cal BMG's, Arnold is a "girlie man"

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"