In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

GUN CONTROL IS HERE CHECK THIS OUT

outlaw1911outlaw1911 Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
FROM OUTLAW
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 15:48:36 -0500

WATCH THIS VIDEO ON GUN CONTROL

HI THERE, THIS IS OUTLAW AND I WANT TO TAKE UP JUST A FEW OF YOUR MINUTES IF THATS OK WITH YOU. PLEASE I BEG YOU TO WATCH THIS VIDIEO. IF THIS IS ALOUD TO HAPPEN THAN YOU CAN SAY GOODBYE TO OUR CONSTITUTION. IF THE CONSTITUTION CAN BE CHANGED OR ALTERED IN ANY WAY, THEN EVERYTHING OUR COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON IS A bleen'EN LIE. AND I WILL BE THE FIRST TO DECLARE WAR AGAINST THAT PARTY AND IT WILL BE IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM FOR ALL OF THE FALLEN TROOPS BEFORE AND AFTER MY MY DEATH IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM THAT OUR FOUNDING FATHERS FOUGHT FOR SO LONG AGO. YOU CAN SIT ON YOUR LAZY * AND TELL YOURSELF THAT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN HERE. WELL MY FRIEND IT HAS ALREADY STARTED SO GET OFF OF YOUR FAT * AND START DOING ALL YOU CAN TO STAY FREE AND TO PROTECT OUR CONSTITUTION. IT IS TIME TO BAND TOGETHER AND STAND AS ONE. ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE YOUR LIFE FOR FREEDOM. OR DO YOU WANT TO BE INSLAVED TO YOUR CAPTOR.

TRULY SIGNED IN MY BLOOD

SHANNON ( OUTLAW ) MILLER

I ask you to send this out to every gun owner on your list ... I think I got all of them on mine! Please watch this YouTube to see our possible future. And then send out to every gun owner you know !

God Bless America !!!

In case you're NOT pissed off about something, just watch this.!!!!!!!!!!!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDMeDmV0ufU

Texas 1845, Preamble We the People of the Republic of Texas, acknowledging, with gratitude, the grace and beneficence of God.

never forget POW/MIA's - 9/11
ride free/live free thru CHRIST
Anna & Bro.tommy

Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

Comments

• Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The UN is out for our guns? [:0]

This is not new news.
    Then president Bill Clinton, DID actually sign the (CIFTA) treaty, but it was never ratified by our senate, so it was never adopted into law.

Will this change with the current administration?
    We shall see.

Oh, and outlaw1911, typing in all capitol letters is considered SHOUTING, RUDE, and is very hard to read. AND watch your language.
  • Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    GUN CONTROL IS HERE CHECK THIS OUT

Gun control, disarmament of the populace, is only successful with compliance of said populace.

Subjects will comply; citizens will not.

Yeah, I've watched the video. Yeah, it kindles my anger. However...

If you think for one second that the UN or our elected leaders care one iota about what we think or what we believe regarding the RTKBA, you will be sorely disappointed.

They know what we believe. They understand what we believe. They simply do not like it nor do they accept it. Why? It stands as a roadblock to their absolute power.

I am through begging. I am through making demands. I am through signing petitions. That has been tried, and it has been ignored. They've had enough warning.

Me, I'll wait; patiently, just as any other citizen who longs for liberty. While waiting, folks should quietly go about making preparations for what is to come, and I assure you, it will come. Their drunken lust for power will not be satisifed until that power is absolute, and there is but one hurdle to that power.

When will they attempt to clear that hurdle? Who knows, but I imagine it is in the not too distant future.

Now, some folks will look at what I've stated, and compare it to some fringe theory. 'It will never happen here'. Well, if they wish to stick their heads in the sand, so be it. When the final blow is dealt, they will get exactly what they deserve, and I have neither pity nor compassion for them. The alarm bells have been sounded for years, and if they choose to ignore them, it is their own damn fault.

It is time for folks to start acting like citizens.