In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Need congressional report card from anti-gunners

salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
My anti gun congressman is going to speak out our gun club in a few weeks. Last time he spoke, he represented himself as "pro gun". He is far from it, the GOA report card gives him an F. The GOA supplies on their web site, a list of the past congressional gun votes, and how each member of congress voted on the specific bills.The GOA indicates if the congressmans vote was "pro" or "anti" gun.
I am planning on going to the meeting with a copy of this, but what I really want to have, is a simular "score sheet", offered by an anti gun organization. Does anyone know if an anti gun group offers something simular to the GOA list of gun votes, where the anti gun group indicates whether they agree or disagree with a specific congressmans vote on specific bills? I think it would be interesting to see how an anti gun group rates my congressman, and I would love to be able to show my congressman how a "pro gun" group grades him, compared to an "anti gun" group.
Thanks for any help.

"Sometimes the people have to give up some individual rights for the safety of society."
-Bill Clinton(MTV interview)

Comments

• gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would imagine HCI or VPC would be more than happy to give you something so you could "see the light", and from what I understand, the VPC report card doesn't have a single A rated politician on it. I guess what they're trying to say is that no one is good enough to receive the best antifreedom rating.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Jesus Christ believed in the right to keep and bear arms, Luke 22:36.

-Gunphreak