In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Fight crime shoot back!

o.0o.0 Member Posts: 7 ✭✭
im tired of those people that always say guns kill people. Guns dont kill people. Have you ever seen a gun kill someone without a person pulling the trigger(besides an accident)? NO. If you have tell me your story it could make the news. Guns dont kill people, people kill people. Guns arent meant to be in the hands of killers, it just happens that way. That's why the good gun owners of America can not have their guns taken away. Whens the last time you saw someone break into a house and say "oh, you dont have any protection, ill just leave you alone."?! Never. If someone breaks in my house id rather have my .30-06 at my side. I think you would to. so next time you feel like you havent done anything for your community. Fight crime...shoot back (legally~!)

Comments

• Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mercy for the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.

Death to Tyrants!!! Lev 26:14-39

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • Options
    MrNathanLeeMrNathanLee Member Posts: 68 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    may i make the suggestion you dont use a 30-06 cause of the fact that it will prolly shoot through the criminal and maybe hit a loved one or if you miss you may hit a loved one. instead i suggest something like a 12 guage with buckshot or a 22 or a pistol of some sort that wont shoot through a wall and kill your family. But other than that i agree 100%

Gun control is being able to hit your target...Enemy Down
  • Options
    longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    Good advice,most of us keep low power defense loads around for that purpose.....[^]
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Suggestion being taken and all, there is something to be said about hitting your target and not everything else behind it, too.

However, a 30-06 is a very menacing weapon to pull on someone who, by all rights, has trespassed upon your property and should be punished, and probably slain, for those of us who question the justice system prevailing justice to the victims.

Death to Tyrants!!! Lev 26:14-39

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • Options
    nitrouznitrouz Member Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sign3.jpg

Don't shoot them in the back, use excessive shots, or an excessive round....They will tear you apart in court.

jesus2000x.jpg?mtbrand=NS_US

"He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
    - Jesus Christ in Luke 22:36
  • Options
    longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D]I like that one....bout fell outta the chair.Nice post nitrouz...as usual!