In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

For my friends that lurk here

longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
more than on the general board,I ask that you jump on over theere fpr my recent post please.....L.H.

Comments

• HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Longhunter, old friend..we have missed you.

There is some new blood on the forum..they have jacked it up and slide a chunk under it at times.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is GOOD to see you posting again.
    Wondered what happened to ya.
    Keep us updated.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pickenup
    It is GOOD to see you posting again.
    Wondered what happened to ya.
    Keep us updated.

The gene pool needs chlorine.

You guys might want to check out his post in General.[:(]

There are two kinds of people in this World....Those who lead....and those who get the hell out of the way...GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?
    edited November -1
    Have seen the post.
    Comengetit, LH is one of the good guys. Doubly sad, his troubles.
  • ComengetitComengetit Member Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes they are and it seems to always befall the best of us. I hope for him in his fight and for his family.

There are two kinds of people in this World....Those who lead....and those who get the hell out of the way...GUT CHECK!...Which one are you?
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    Thanks again my friends.....I am goin huntin this A.M. whilst I still can.....The treatments will get me quite weak I guess as time goes on..Its cold here and really feeling like the season....Don't count me out as yet friends...it ain't good but I will fight it and with Gods help and lotsa support I will be round a good while yet.......L.H.
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    LH, don't forget to constantly check other sources than your physician (internet, etc) to make sure your treatment is the most advanced and effective that it can be. Also, please try to arrange for one of your family members to keep us posted here on GB.com when you might be too weak to post for yourself.

I will of course hope for the best for you. As always.

f2520l.jpg
    edited November -1
    L.H.;
    A good suggestion..perhaps having a family member keep us posted. We are going to worry about you, you know.
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    AAye.........I shoulda thought bout that...wil have the wife jump on ifin it comes to that...Thanks my friends.......