In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The "Sticky"

Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
dsmith wrote: "Just because we aren't responding to a particular topic doesn't mean we aren't interested. We just might not have anything to add."

dsmith:

When I commented about "no interest", it was primarily based on the number of "reads" since I made the post.

I am not looking for comments or remarks on the sticky. The "Sticky" still says it's for posting links and information only. The idea was to have "one stop shopping" for shared and readily available reference material which reflected the views of/what formed the opinions of the posters of that era. Without going back thru 1000's of posts to find a link, it was right there. It was supposed to remain at the top. Stuck ("Sticky") there for ease of access. Designed to "Stimulate" new threads, conversations/debates. This forum has fallen back into its former state of stagnation prior to its inception.

I have seen new members galore, wondering where some of the old guys went, little to no new subject matter, very few posts and little or no sharing of information you may have gleaned elsewhere. Just trying to inject some new information for discussion and keep the "Sticky" at the top as originally intended. Comments generate new threads. Links go to the "Sticky". What information sources do you use and would like to share?

Everyone out there has something they would like to share!!!

Comments

• Options
    dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:I have seen new members galore, wondering where some of the old guys went, little to no new subject matter, very few posts and little or no sharing of information you may have gleaned elsewhere. Just trying to inject some new information for discussion and keep the "Sticky" at the top as originally intended. Comments generate new threads. Links go to the "Sticky". What information sources do you use and would like to share?

Maybe we have said it all.

[:D]