In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Poll On Assault Rifle Ban In Philly / Please Vote

DogfaceDogface Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
Folks

As most of you may know a police officer was murdered in Philly yesterday. It has ignited another gun control debate and as usual it is aimed at law abiding citizens.

There is a poll on Fox 29 asking if assault weapons should be legal. On behalf of all legitimate gun owners in PA and especially those in Philly please vote "yes".

A ban only affects the law abiding. Those who would murder another person are not going to respect any gun law.

Here is the link: http://www.myfoxphilly.com/myfox/

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    i looked for it but couldnt find it, i must have been too late to vote, sorry.good luck with your battle for your rights.
  • Options
    RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    Its there, I just voted. Look for it on the righthand, lower side of the page. You'll have to scroll down to find the small rectangular box.
    Current results show 60.95 NO and 39.05 YES. We're WINNING >>> Keep it up and VOTE as you will be counted in this election!!!!
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hate these damned polls. All they are is public expression with the intent of trying to drum up support for something no one wants. These polls have not gone the way the authors have wanted them to 10,000 times, but they are looking for that ONE poll to show they are in the right, despite the fact that it would be that .001% of the polls, and probably that one slipped in on us under the radar in some remote village no one has ever heard of, with a total population less than that of a single household, to claim victory.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results....