In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

whats it going to take

therockguytherockguy Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
what do they have to do to us for us to retalliate, and how do we do this. when does the route of going through the "legal" system fail for us, and we stand up and defend our constitutional rights that are being violated daily. when do we march on Washington and demand our constitutional rights be protected and that these crap politicains cese to steal our money and be held responsible for there actions. we need to step up in this respect at some point, but at what point for u? im just wanting everyones indivual feeling on what it will take for them to stand up and fight for there rights against these tyrants.

Comments

• therockguytherockguy Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    is it dangerous to respond to such a direct question?if it takes arms to protect our right it takes that, it has in the past to secure this right.[B)]
    edited November -1
    will no one reply to the one question we need to at least ask our selves. at least ask youreself what your line is, but u cant do it alone, and we cant wait for the mythical gun grab were they knock on your door asking please, just isnt gonna happen that way. we must get organised and draw a line, they already crossed mine... but im maybe a little crazy, no. OUR GOVERNMENT IS GUILTY OF TREASON, and getting rich by it daily.
  • kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    relax... 75% of the people on this board feel the same way 'we' do... most of them lack the cajones to say so out right.

Just be patient they are still digging, when it is deep enough 'we' WILL push them in their own hole.
  • afartinthewindafartinthewind Member Posts: 100 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    To understand (and to answer your question, and to explain the answer) one must have read, studied and understood works of many philosophers and revolutionaries that followed principles of liberty.

In a couple of words, it would take a huge economic and political shift. People en mass are not going to do a thing even if the sky falls. Anyone who understands wth is happening right now and is willing to take part in changing it, must either take a lead and organize people to follow him (or her), or join such a leader and follow. All in right time, of course.

There is a lot of talk of the wrongs being committed by the "elites" and politicians right now, but all I see is a few very smart and articulate men making a buck on this hype. If it weren't true they would be doing most of it not in media circle, not for the amounts of money they are doing it for, and the message would have been radically different.

Until that happens, things will gradually degrade, sheeple will become more sheepish, and those who capitalize on it all will continue on doing so while the rest us support them financially.

So, having said all that, and removed some things, my ruling is that while a common household sheep is fed, has enough rags to cover its *, food to eat and tv to keep its mind numb, it will take an act of God.

I had some smartass remark for conclusion, but it escaped, so, maybe next time.
    edited November -1
    im not asking what it would take for sheeple to revolt, but for u.
    I know many feel this way, but lets draw out lines and express them, so we can get this done, if it is not done our children will suffer, we may have to die for it, but who are we to live in a land that many died for so we could be free and not be willing to fight for it.
    Im almost ready, not enough ammo. say what u want its the first ammendement and we will not have it much longer at this pace. Im pissed.
  • afartinthewindafartinthewind Member Posts: 100 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by therockguy
    im not asking what it would take for sheeple to revolt, but for u.

Ah. I think I belong to the same sheeple then. In order to lead, I would wait for the right time, in order to follow -- the right leadership at the right time. Which, again, comes down to an act of God and bad economic situation. And, in many ways, it isn't that far off, imo.