In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Florida Conceal Carry Permit

bucksnort73bucksnort73 Member Posts: 56 ✭✭
I am an Ohio resident that just completed the conceal carry course and was told by the instructor that i should apply for a non-resident Florida conceal carry permit. He said that the Florida permit was honored by seventeen states, i was wondering if anyone knew which states honored the Florida permit.

Comments

• Options
    EOD GuyEOD Guy Member Posts: 931
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bucksnort73
    I am an Ohio resident that just completed the conceal carry course and was told by the instructor that i should apply for a non-resident Florida conceal carry permit. He said that the Florida permit was honored by seventeen states, i was wondering if anyone knew which states honored the Florida permit.

Actually, the Florida non-resident permit is recognized by 24 states. You can go to packing.org for CCW information for all states. See the link.

http://www.packing.org
  • Options
    budaboybudaboy Member Posts: 23 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lets make it easy the states are as follows: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, N. Carolina, N. Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, S. Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Wyoming. The laws for each of these states differ from Florida and their laws must be obyed when in said state so check before you go as to where and what you may carry. The Florida law is not just for firearms but for weapons ie. knife, firearm, mace, etc... In several ststes the law only covers firearms. The list is constantly updated and changed so it is always best to check before travel. The web address is : http://licgweb.doacs.stste.fl.us/news/concealed_carry.html

If it can cut, kill or maim, I want two.