In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Lordy, LORDY !!!

HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
Back in the bad 'ol days, it was a lonely business, defending the Second Amendment. There was only a very few of us here on these forums...and the endless beatings we took from the gun controllers was unmerciful.

Today, I almost feel sorry for the controllers that show their ugly heads now and again...almost. We have turned the tables...we Canary *.

I have given some thought to the `unmerciful' part ..the advisability of it. I knew how badly I felt some nights after some particularly vicious attack from this one or that one...and some were utterly vicious.

We are RIGHT, gentlemen ..that is the difference. NONE of us here have attacked with the ferocity of the gun controllers. We stood the foul insinuations and outright lies from all quarters ..we have prevailed against all comers. EVERYTHING they throw at us...CANNOT stick ..for we walk in the footsteps of the Founders.

Some of us hit hard...agreed. that is the price they pay for selling out American freedom, Rights, ideals...indeed, the Soul of America.

Gentlemen, A Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you all. I am proud and mighty happy to know that men of your ability and perseverance exist out there, for there was times I doubted it.

Comments

• Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My, how some things have changed over the last few years.
    For the better, I might add.

More and more people are waking up.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas to you, and a VERY productive, happy new year friend.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas guys
  • Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Thanks HB for that post. It has been a bit surprising, I must admit.
    Enjoy your celebration of the birth of Christ. I believe our situation will be much different at the next one.
  • Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And a very Merry Christmas to you all.

As more and more wake to the truth, I have no doubt the ranks will continue to grow.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Back at you Highball my friend and the same to all the fellow lovers of liberty and the Republic.

Merry Christmas, good health to each of you and a new years wish for much success in the the battle for individual liberty and for the repair of the Republic.
  • Options
    mauser54mauser54 Member Posts: 3,733
    edited November -1
    TO EACH AND EVERYONE ON GUNBROKER, HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS[:)] Also I would like to thank Highball and everyone else for what you went through in the early days.quote:I to am afraid that this time next year things just might be alot different. So in the mean time Keep Your Powder Dry
  • Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Happy & Safe Holiday season to all
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    rkba4everrkba4ever Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas (nope, not afraid to wish people a Merry Christmas, to hell with this happy holidays nonsense [:o)]) to one and all, especially to my Canary Brethren. THere is a storm coming, and I am thankful to have others of like mind around, adn am glad to have found the company of such. Always keep the faith and I hope to have the strength to have your back gentlemen should the need arise.
  • Options
    brickmaster1248brickmaster1248 Member Posts: 3,344
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas to all here and hope all of you have safe travel over the Christmas holiday.
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,353 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas to all, and may 2009 be a new day for this great republic!
  • Options
    chaosrobchaosrob Member Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm just on here to help the government identify as many of you hard core people as possible......................

Just kidding lol.

Merry Christmas to all us fools, and the best of years ahead of us. Long live the republic!