In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Illinois Senate Bill 1195

ALS55ALS55 Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
There is a Bill pending in the Illinois Senate, SB1195.. It will outlaw anything over .50cal which includes single shot shotguns..From the Ar-15 to the Ruger 10-22, anything with a telescoping or folding stock, and anything that holds more than 10rds.. This Bill will give owners of such weapons 90 days to destroy them, turn them into Police Departments with zero compensation, or remove them from the State.. Gov. Blagojevich and Mayor Daley have conspired to craft this Bill.. I want everyone to be aware of this..Thank you

Comments

• gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Persistent bastards, aren't they???

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

Luke 22:36.
  • beantolebeantole Member Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As I've posted a dozen times before here, Illinois is incrementally
    outlawing all firearms. It will happen...........gradually. That is one main reason we moved south 2 years ago, we saw the writing on the wall. You can't stop Chicago politics there, only delay it a bit.

Bruce
  • Mr.PissyPantsMr.PissyPants Member Posts: 3,575
    edited November -1
    I am not familiar with Illinois politics. Is there a good chance it will pass?

-Clinton
    psalm23.txt
    edited November -1
    And there you have it. A law that seeks to rid hunters and trap-shooters of their shotguns. This is the writing on the wall for all those who believed that politicians are only targeting "dangerous" or "paramilitary" firarms. They want YOURS too. This should serve as a reminder to everyone in every state. It's only a matter of time before your state may be targeted next.

Death to Tyrants!!!

Those who would offer any interpretation that would relegate Amendment II to "relic" status of a bygone era are blatantly stating that the remainder of the Bill of Rights isn't worth a damn, either.

• mercmerc Member Posts: 26 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    start a campaign to vote the * out

merc
    Living without liberty is not living
    www.tacticalauctions.com
    edited November -1
    I hear you, merc.

Death to Tyrants!!!