In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Anti Gun Laws Hard at Work in Chicago

Comments

• guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Seems to be very common lately. All unarmed/disarmed people are potential victims.
  • Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now they are attacking our ability to buy ammo/reload. Send this one to your 2nd Amendment friends.

http://www.isra.org/email_alerts/alert_02122008.html

Mike
  • WorkingzombieWorkingzombie Member Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away
  • lovethemcoltslovethemcolts Member Posts: 536 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We recently moved to southwest Michigan. The wife insisted on having a professional alarm and monitoring service as we live in the back, back 40.

During the first few weeks, the system needed tweaking and would set off if someone sneezed.

One instance I can remember is the monitoring company calling me on my cell while I was some 30 miles away. They informed me that the system had bet set off due to glass breakage in master bedroom and police was already dispatched.

I immeadiately started to head home and arrived 45 mins later expecting to see police and damage to my house.

What I did find was an alarm still sounding, dogs barking, and a house with no damage.

I double checked the sidewalks around the house and no footprints were in the snow from any 2 legged creature (thief or police officer).

I had a snack and headed back out.

That evening when I returned, there was footprints in the snow all around the house as I could tell it was merely the police officer who showed up sometime after I left.

I know this country has some gun issues but to EVER consider taking guns away from law obiding citizens is absurd.

Society can simply not count on our Police to protect and serve...