In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Too little, Too late.

HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
Fascinating, none-the-less. A tiny remnant in Britain retain their courage, perhaps...in a land of cowards and leaping lords

http://transsylvaniaphoenix.blogspot.com/2008/05/british-called-they-want-their-guns.html

Comments

• nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I venture a guess that when it happens here in the USA, the coffin makers and grave diggers will be very wealthy.
    Abort Cuomo
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    I knew you were OK, sometimes we all just need a break. Hey HB, I would like to get your contact info, you can email me through my profile. I may be in tulsa this summer as my union hall offers a welding school and I'm thinking about going, I would be honored to buy you a beer or twelve ;)
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good post HB, and glad to see you back.[:D]
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the kind words.

I am rather busy these days, with precious little time for cruising the net. Besides.I think we have pretty well separated the wheat from the chaff, hereabouts ..with not much to gain from further arguments with entrenched `New Americans'.they are what they are.
    7 years I have stood toe-to-toe with the best the cowards, sycophants, government agents, traitors and just plain stupid could throw at me here on these forums.and they all have come up wanting. Not because of my eloquence or brilliance. No.merely because they cannot refute the keen steel of the Founders broadsword slicing their pathetic arguments into shreds.
    Within the next 30 days, from high atop Olympia, there will be issued forth ..like a turd from an * that will make all these discussions about the Second Amendment moot.

There seems little use in continuing the endless refutation of the ignorance and stupidity of those embracing the Beast and his programs here.at least until and unless there is another influx of new members.

The lines have been drawn with the present members ..and God bless you, brothers-in-arms, for your support and embracing of the American ideals that made America great for many years.
    I expect I will be poking about now and again.and posting that which I find interesting.

Have witnessed the devastating broadsides that several members here can level at the garbage that insist gun laws are the solution ..and it never fails to bring a smile to my face.
    Never give up the fight.never forget..and never forgive those selling out our precious liberties and freedoms.