In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Desacration of the 2nd Amendment in Westchester NY

Braveheart2Braveheart2 Member Posts: 2 ✭✭

If anyone plans on moving to Westchester County, NY and would like a "Fully Carry" I would recommend you go to Dutchess County or Connecticut. Licensing officers, whom are Judges, will only grant them if you are "connected." This I can tell you from personal experience. I had my permit for almost twenty years without one single incident. Back in Nov. of 2007 Judge Cacace revoked it permenantly becuase I sent nude pictures of my ex, who works for a Sheriff's dept in LA, to all her co workers. As a result, LA's Sheriff dept were able to obtain an arrest warrent and a search warrent of my home by Judge Nicolas Maselli. Everyone knows had she not worked for a law enforcement agency, none of this would have happened. Judge Cacace refuses to answer all three letters I sent her regarding this matter. After the third, she had a Pulic Safety officer call me on her behalf asking why I was writing her. He didn't say I couldn't right her, but wanted to know why. I kid you not!!!

Back in Sept. I reapplied from scratch and Judge Jeffrey A. Cohen denied me all three permits: Full Carry, Target shooting/Hunting, home premisis. He basically said what Judge Cacace said, which was I was unfit to posses a pistol permit. After my arrest, the "Honorable" Judge Ponzini dismissed the allegations of harassment by the alleged victim. Judge Cacace did not want to hear it. Judge Cohen refused to answer one single question of all the letters I wrote him. He will not tell me, nor will Judge Nicolai, what it will take for me to obtain a permit onceagain. Don't forget they are the "licensing officers." They decide who and who does not get a permit. They have this "arbitrary discretion" clause which basically allows them to revoke/issue permits for any reason at all without question. How ironic that if I were to be convicted in the future of multiple misdemeanors, I could still become a law enforcement official. Ironic? Judge Cohen said if I chose, I could appeal his decision if I filed in a timely manner. There is virtually no chance you can win in the appelate division as judges stick with one another in this matter. In my opinion, and that of other people/politicians there was gross judicial misconducts on behalf of Judge Nicolas Maselli and Susan Cacace. I have notified the Commission on Judicial Conduct back in April and am awaiting a reply from them. The head judge of my district, ninth, is Francis Nicolai and he also refuses to answer any questions relating to pistol permits. He actually had his Chief Attorney answer the last couple of letters and in the last, he stated that he does not get involved in pistol permit matters, which is an outright lie. As I have proof that he does get directly involved which I brought to his attention. Needless to say I got no reply from Judge Nicolai or his Chief Attorney. Also, my background is impeccable. Perfict credit, home owner, perfict driving record, etc, etc....Licensing officers in Westchester County are no better then Dictators. They have no recognition of the 2nd Amendment, let alone the right to protect my families or my own life. I am the furthest human being from being a criminal. I have a Connecticut non resdient and Florida non resident permit, which basically allows me to carry concealed in 30+ states. I don't plan on living in this Dictatorial county/state much longer and would not recommend anyone who would like a "full carry" to move here.

Also, anyone who is thinking about joining Westchester County Firearms Association, to think twice. I joined them back in Sept. and found them to be virtually useless. Members made motions for excellent ideas and the Board refused to follow through. Are they sitting on a fence? Do they have "full carry" permits? My money says they do. I requested a refund a few months back and donated that money to the NRA and am involving myself in that organization as much as possible. I highly recommend each and everyone of you become members also. If anyone would like to contact me, please, feel free to do so.

STRENGTH IN NUMBERS.

EVERYONE needs to get involved for the 2nd Amendment to continue to exsist at all times.

Comments

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Braveheart2
    I requested a refund a few months back and donated that money to the NRA and am involving myself in that organization as much as possible. I highly recommend each and everyone of you become members also.
    You were doing OK, until you got to this part.
    That is like opening a can of worms around these parts.

Try reading "this" thread, then let us know what you think about the NRA.

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=372896
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Yep, the NRA would likely consider you just one of a number of categories of citizen who should be debarred the use and possession of firearms.

They like the enforcing of gun-laws against 'criminals. You are labeled a 'criminal' by 'law enforcement' and the judiciary.
  • shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    could you explain to us why you sent nude pictures of your ex to all her co-workers?[?]
  • Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shootuadeal
    could you explain to us why you sent nude pictures of your ex to all her co-workers?[?]
    For the same reason anyone else does. He is a jerk.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • BoskettiBosketti Member Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus

I actually stopped reading at that point. All rational arguments stopped at that point.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Bosketti
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus

I actually stopped reading at that point. All rational arguments stopped at that point.

I agree with both Mr. McManus and Bosketti.
    I stop reading myself, after the poster admitted sending nude photos of his ex.
    She may be what ever she is, but I wonder if this lame brain poster thinks she has ANY rights to privacy?
    He certainly belives he has "rights". What about her?
    Rights and such are for ALL citizens, not just the ones who crow about them.

What a douch.... [:(!]
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    I withheld comment on this deliberately.
    Sometimes I sort of get the impression that I am WAY out there ..because I find less to agree with every day.

This OP is one of them.
    Somebody needed to take him out behind the barn, for a few lessons in civility and what the term `man' means.
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    You're and idiot. Your actions do not justify your denial of firearms "rights", but they certainly deny you the right to breathe the same air as real men. Maybe that is too harsh, perhaps you should just be stripped naked, chained to the twon square tree for a week and have rotten fruit thrown at you by all who pass by. [V]
  • shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,229 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wow, i thought for sure this idiot would be back to defend his actions.
  • ltcdotyltcdoty Member Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He actually posted the same letter in several other gun forums. He got the same reaction there also.[:)]
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Just might be a classic ;
    An anti-gunner, looking for gun people that will defend this scuz for propaganda purposes.
  • Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Braveheart2
    They have no recognition of the 2nd Amendment, let alone the right to protect my families or my own life.

There is most certainly the right to protect oneself and their family

There is also the right for you ex to sue you for everything you own.

Once the legal stuff is over, there is also the right for you to kill yourself.....I hope you take advantage of it.