In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What is the GOA???

Jimmy BossJimmy Boss Member Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have been reading some of the other posts and they talk about the GOA. More info please. I was a memberof the NRA a few years back but I just didnt see them doing much for me/us. Kinda like B.A.S.S has done the past few years. Are they something I should be looking into? Thanks for the info

JBoss......Fear No Fish

Comments

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Gun Owners of America"
    Here is a link, take a look-see. [;)]
    http://www.gunowners.org/

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    There will be someone along directly to give you the scoop on GOA...My advice..? Unasked..but I never mind sharing...[:D]

Put your money into precious metals.Gold...lead..brass.

Do you REALLY want to be part of a cadre of people... on your knees..BEGGING your congresspeople to...OBEY THE CONSTITUTION ?????

I no longer chose that route.I will stand apart..watching each incursion of our rights.Reminding people what the Founders did after all forms of political,judicial and popular means of redress were rebuffed.

Somewhere down the line the Elite will get over confident...
  • Salvage33Salvage33 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Kerry already is over confident.

John

The original point and click interface was made by Smith & Wesson
  • Jimmy BossJimmy Boss Member Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks Pickenup and Highball. But I just wanted info on the group. I will NEVER BEG ANYONE FOR ANYTHING. In my opinion 99.9999999% of all elected officals are only there for themselfs and DO NOT have the same veiws as we the public do(except maybe in cali, bunch of lowlife scumbags) I will not put my money into ANYTHING that does not show me a return on my funds. If they can show me that they are doing something and I can see that their doing someting to protect my rights as a U.S. citizen then and only then will anyone see a penny of my cash. I think we need we need to clean house in wash. and elect folks that really know what making a living is all about not all these siver spoon sissy boys we have sitting on their fat arses up there now. Well I will get off my soapbox before I really get fired up. Thanks for the info

JBoss......Fear No Fish
  • dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    GOA is the best gun group out there. The only one I currently support. No compromise.
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    I am a dues paying member of the NRA, GOA and the Second Amendment Foundation. As funds permit I plan on becoming a dues paying member of other progun, pro-citizen rights groups such as JPFO, etc. I also give as much money as I can reasonably afford each and every time those organizations send me mailing asking for money. My entire family and I have spent hours and hours voluntering for the Friends of the NRA to raise money for non-profit pro-gun activities such as providing grants for shooting activityes for the Boy Scouts of America, getting women started in the shooting sports, money for some police agencies to help them buy bullet resisant vests that their agency can't afford, etc., etc., etc.

Two boxes of name brand factory ammo will cost each of you about as much as it would cost to join a pro-gun organization and thereby give that organization a little financial help. Plus you would be adding your name to the roster so the organization can claim to have more clout by having more members when trying to influence congress.

Yet only a tiny, tiny percentage of gun owners do anything more than treasure their gun and gun rights and let others do the work of keeping those rights. So anyone who would come on this forum and stress how particular they are being in refusing to join one of the very, very few pro-gun organiztions that are available, or crowing about joining only one particular organization while refusing to join any others is a fool. When those fools lose all their guns and gun rights they can only blame themselves.

So flame away you cheap, miserly and ignorant fools, because I care little what you think or have to say. I, and others like me, are too busy trying to salvage our gun rights to have time to listen to fools like you.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"[8D]
  • flat8flat8 Member Posts: 887 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Life member of JPFO.
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    TR;

Stage Three.

That is where you are.....

Stage One; Blissfull ignorance of gun control.."Everything is wonderful"...

Stage Two;..the awakening..the realization that all's indeed not well...the first tentitive steps towards.."What to do.."

Stage Three; Where in hell is everybody....WHY AM I OUT HERE ALONE...!!!! I write,I call,I join organizations,I petitian,I defend...I make noise....

There will come the day that you will discover that there are more steps in the development process..as you discover that the above steps are useless.

Perhaps you will become as cynical as I.Perhaps you will begin to think that the Founders left us a totally clear path..blazed in bright red colors.That only the lack of knowledge prevents us from following it...

Or perhaps the seed has indeed run out..that there are no men left in America.Only those that can blindly follow government propaganda..unable to think any thoughts save those okayed by government..unable to fight,unless told to by out of control elites...