In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Merry Christmas

pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
I hope everybody has a great Christmas. May the new year bring much happiness to you and your families.

And good luck to preserving the good pro-gun fight in the new year.

Comments

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    to all that frequent this little corner of the internet.

Here is wishing ALL your rights (gun rights included) be returned to you.
  • kyplumberkyplumber Member Posts: 11,111
    edited November -1
    [:D]

merry Christmas to all who walk these halls, and may God bless you and your family [:)]
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    11 reads and one reply.

One wonders..does fear ...or hatred play a part ?

Gentlemen, it has been a pleasure to discuss freedom with those of you that understand it for the last year.

May God Bless you and yours, with a merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year coming in right behind that.

May we all see in the New Year a restoration of our precious freedoms, with a re-awakning in the souls of the people that live here in America the spirit of actually BEING an American.
  • nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    May all have a safe and happy holiday !
    Abort Cuomo
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas brothers.
  • WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Merry be-lated Christmas and a Happy New Year. Was out of town with family, but now I am back.

Best regards to you all.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Belated Merry Christmas also. I've had family in and have only done some "sniping" on a couple threads.

This may be the least visited forum, but it is the most important one of all.

A safe and Happy New Year to all!

Jeff
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    Thanks picken, and all the other well wishers. I find that I don't get over here as often as I should. Remeber when this was where politics was discussed?

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all. I am glad that you all are still here to see in another year. Let's just hope we can all be saying this again 365 days from now. It's going to be a rough one I fear.