In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Whereabouts of Ronnie Perkins

13»

Comments

• tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Amen to that.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    What can I say? I will miss you Ronnie. Enjoy your reward friend, it is a big one!

jpwolf.gifawcountdown_sm.gif

"If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace" -Thomas Paine

If the people have become so apathetic that they will not vote out all the liberal scum (republican and democrat alike), the only solution is Constitutional Convention II the sequel. Let's get it right this time.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands of those who feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you. May posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
    - Samuel Adams
  • dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I support Ronnie. The JBTs have caught him on some technicality or framed him. I have never heard anything to suggest that he was dishonest in any way. All FFL holders should be prepared for the thugs at the ATF.

How long is his prison sentence?
    edited November -1
    Uhhhh...the length of his prison sentence is kinda unimportant right now......since Ronnie died in prison.

Quote "Somehow government decided that the Constitutional Bill of Rights has become the Bill of "Suggested" Rights and are to be rationed to the citizens as the power elite sees fit"
  • dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry about that TR. I read the first page and posted my comment without looking at the second page.

When I finally read this I was saddened and shocked. I had read some of his comments, and felt I had a pretty good idea for who he was. I sincerely hope that he is in a better place.
    edited November -1
    Understood.[:)]

4lizad