In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Apathy breeds Apathy and,

longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
Enthusiasim breeds Enthusiasim ,so how do we get the gun owners ebthusiastic about their gun rights?

Comments

• tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    I have been asking myself that question for years and I still don't know. One sure way I can think of (this is only partially a joke) would be to find some way to pay every gun owner a $100.00 for every person that he converts into being a new gun owner. If 85% of Americans owned and shot guns we would have no anti-gun problem.

When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions.
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    Gotta show the sheep how these laws do affect them directly....or we'll never get them..
  • longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    Gotta show the sheep how these laws do affect them directly....or we'll never get them..
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    uh....Longhunter....I..heard you...the FIRST TIME! (he he just kidding with you)

When guns were invented everything changed. For the first time in the history of the world a frail woman had a chance to sucessfully defend herself and home. My dream is that one of the anti-gun nuts will need a gun for defense and be unable to have one because of their own actions.