In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Do nothing Gun Owners

jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
I'm getting sick of 'em! How can they be so stupid? Notice I did not say ignorant, there is NO WAY they can be ignorant!

Comments

• longhunterlonghunter Member Posts: 3,242
    edited November -1
    Ever wonder if perhaps some of the are anti-gun,and just checking things out?How many group memebers may be and may be voting against us within our OWN RANKS????Those that sit and wait will not be disappointed I am afraid.The change will come....
    edited November -1
    Ever wonder if perhaps some of the are anti-gun,and just checking things out?How many group memebers may be and may be voting against us within our OWN RANKS????Those that sit and wait will not be disappointed I am afraid.The change will come....
  • 3gunner3gunner Member Posts: 489 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've always wondered how many gun owners step into the voting booth and pull the levers for the anti-gunners. I'm not sure that is stupidity that fogs their brain during that time, but rather just laziness and a lack of concern. A complete failure to keep yourself informed. When they come to take their guns they will be standing there saying, "What?", "I don't understand, why?". Maybe we need some new legislation that would ban stupid people from casting a vote.

"Have a gun that works every time. All skill is in vein when an Angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 3gunner
    I've always wondered how many gun owners step into the voting booth and pull the levers for the anti-gunners. I'm not sure that is stupidity that fogs their brain during that time, but rather just laziness and a lack of concern. A complete failure to keep yourself informed. When they come to take their guns they will be standing there saying, "What?", "I don't understand, why?". Maybe we need some new legislation that would ban stupid people from casting a vote.

"Have a gun that works every time. All skill is in vein when an Angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

Good Lord 3gunner,Just WHO would vote then????????[:0][;)][:D][V]
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    well 3gun, it would just be simpler to legislate a ban on Florida, California, New york, and ALL metropolitan areas from voting.[:D]