In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I Posted This On General.........

tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
I posted the below on the General forum on the:

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=342444

topic.

This doesn't surprise me at all. From what I have been exposed to over the years, I pretty much know that most (perhaps all) government agencies, have a large stash of military type firearms securely stored at most (perhaps all) of that particular agencies large/major locations. One should be surprised to realize that a non-law enforcement agency, like say the Social Security Administration, would have such a store of military firearms since Social Security is not in the law enforcement business. At least not in the formal sense of the word. One would perhaps expect the SSA agents to have small arms for concealed carry when going into areas/homes/neighborhoods where they might expect trouble. But one would not expect the SSA itself to store a large quantity of firearms for use. To me it appears like if there ever is a justified civilian uprising, that our government plans on arming as many government employees as will agree to be armed to fight against the citizens. Such government employees down to even the file clerks.

Just my humble opinion.

If what I posted is true (it is as far as I know) then it is a sad fact that while our government prepares (using our own tax money against us) to prehaps wage an unjust war against citizens and their fair and honest rebellion against some future government actions, it is sad that while all that planning against us proceeds without the general population knowing about it, we here on GB. com Gun Rights argue, gripe, complain about/against and just generally seem to hate each other.

We should be hating our real enemies. Not hating our fellow gun owners who are one of us with slightly different opinons about being "us". Sadly, I don't think the situation will ever change for the better.

Comments

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tr fox
    I posted the below on the General forum on the:

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=342444

topic.

This doesn't surprise me at all. From what I have been exposed to over the years, I pretty much know that most (perhaps all) government agencies, have a large stash of military type firearms securely stored at most (perhaps all) of that particular agencies large/major locations. One should be surprised to realize that a non-law enforcement agency, like say the Social Security Administration, would have such a store of military firearms since Social Security is not in the law enforcement business. At least not in the formal sense of the word. One would perhaps expect the SSA agents to have small arms for concealed carry when going into areas/homes/neighborhoods where they might expect trouble. But one would not expect the SSA itself to store a large quantity of firearms for use. To me it appears like if there ever is a justified civilian uprising, that our government plans on arming as many government employees as will agree to be armed to fight against the citizens. Such government employees down to even the file clerks.

Just my humble opinion.

If what I posted is true (it is as far as I know) then it is a sad fact that while our government prepares (using our own tax money against us) to prehaps wage an unjust war against citizens and their fair and honest rebellion against some future government actions, it is sad that while all that planning against us proceeds without the general population knowing about it, we here on GB. com Gun Rights argue, gripe, complain about/against and just generally seem to hate each other.

We should be hating our real enemies. Not hating our fellow gun owners who are one of us with slightly different opinons about being "us". Sadly, I don't think the situation will ever change for the better.

Sure is a lot of hate there tr fox.
    Again.

Personally, I don't hate anyone on these forums. Not even you.
    I have respect for certain members, or the COMPLETE lack thereof for others, but hate?
    Nope, takes too much energy.

Can't speak for others though.
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    I don't even hate tr after he proved AGAIN what a big mouthed backstabbing worthless weasel he is. I do think he is without principle and a waste of oxygen and would never for one second turn my back on him, same as anyone else with no princples.
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:Not hating our fellow gun owners who are one of us with slightly different opinons about being "us". Sadly, I don't think the situation will ever change for the better.

A man that supports gun control does not have a 'slightly different opinion" then I.

He callls night 'day'...and day 'night'.

Hate ? I don't waste the time. I merely decimate those I find supporting the enemy.
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    Good examples are usually hard to find, but that is not the case here. Thanks for making it easy.
  • jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    No problem, weasel.
  • slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why do people on this fourm hate each other. Been here for about a year and never saw anyone in favor of gun control yet. There are a lot of different opinions as to what is going on, but the intolerance and anger is extremely disapoiting on this Christmas Eve!
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Slumlord;
    "Not in favor of gun control " ??? REALLY ??

Care to go on record, right here and now ?

"Shall Not be Infringed". A clear statement in the second Amendment.

Have you changed your position from a few months ago ?