In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

List of recognized support of the Constitution

WerwolfWerwolf Member Posts: 475 ✭✭✭
There have been lists of officials and other recognized individuals that don't support the Constitution, however I think that we need a list of officials and other recognized individuals that do and to constantly be scrutinizing these individuals as well in order to hopefully insure that no doppelgangers get on board surreptitiously, it is our responsibility to educate the masses. I have attempted to start a list of supporters of the Constitution based on GOA's(Gun Owners of America's) website, so feel free to add to the list only those that truly support the Constitution, however be prepared to defend the candidate or call into question those on the list that you feel do not support the Constitution, but again be prepared to back up your claim and GOA can also be notified so that they can investigate it if need be, this is not a complete list by any means.

(This is a list of officials and other recognized individuals that support the Constitution(without any liberal interpretation or progressive, collectivist compromise), please keep this list for that use only.)

Ron Paul (TX)
Chuck Baldwin (CP)
Larry Pratt (GOA)
Tom Coburn (OK)
Mike Huckabee (AR)
David Vitter (LA)
Jim Demint (SC)
John Boozman (AR)
Paul Broun (GA)
Steve Scalise (LA)
Roscoe Bartlett (MD)
Rob Bishop (UT)
Alex Jones (Host)
Jan Brewer (AZ)
Russell Pearce (AZ)
Christina Jeffrey (SC)
Rand Paul (KY)

Please be sure to give a brief why or why not when you either challenge someone on the list or add someone to the list.
Thanks.

Comments

• trapguy2007trapguy2007 Member Posts: 8,959
    edited November -1
    Huckabee ???????? Not sure ?
    Add Jeff Sessions , Senator --Alabama .
  • WerwolfWerwolf Member Posts: 475 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by trapguy2007

Mike Huckabee got an A+ from GOA...what aren't you sure about?
    Why does Jeff Sessions get an A- from GOA, views or votes?
  • grandmangrandman Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks, great idea and list. Once you get all of the names on the list we need to let our congressmen and women know they are not doin their job they were elected to do by us. I believe that some are truely scared that they will not get relected in november and will tuck trail and start kissing butt to get the vote they need.
  • steveaustinsteveaustin Member Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I may catch some schrapnel for this one but I resisted for 2 days before I posted. I like the fact that you have Dr. Paul at the top of the list and I would like to see Mr. Ventura on it. IMHO I believe that Huckabee will be the next POTUS.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by steveaustin
    I may catch some schrapnel for this one but I resisted for 2 days before I posted. I like the fact that you have Dr. Paul at the top of the list and I would like to see Mr. Ventura on it. IMHO I believe that Huckabee will be the next POTUS.

Very well, but what is your reasoning behind Mr. Ventura in support of the Constitution and the Republic against the empire, did he ever block pro gun legislation or promote anything from the list below?
    (as we don't need or want the normally liberal so called celebrity's pushing no-guns, abortion, homofagual rights and a myriad of other ungodly cursed things as they normally do).
  • Removed at users request.Removed at users request. Member Posts: 3,027
    edited November -1

Sessions is my Senator. In accordance with my "no incumbent" voting policy he won't get any support from me. I think you are in error on his being a strict Constitutionalist.
  • steveaustinsteveaustin Member Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mr. wolf, I believe that Jesse is an advocate for truth and government transparency. He is also very aware that many of our manufacturing jobs are still being outsourced at an alarming rate. Alex Jones is on the list and if you have heard Jesse when he was on the show I think you might agree with me. Interviews are archived and available for research.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Charles Johnson

Sessions is my Senator. In accordance with my "no incumbent" voting policy he won't get any support from me. I think you are in error on his being a strict Constitutionalist.

Can you elaborate on that some as we are interested in why he may have received an A-?

quote:Originally posted by steveaustin
    Mr. wolf, I believe that Jesse is an advocate for truth and government transparency. He is also very aware that many of our manufacturing jobs are still being outsourced at an alarming rate. Alex Jones is on the list and if you have heard Jesse when he was on the show I think you might agree with me. Interviews are archived and available for research.

Yeah, I just had to get him on there for if any liberals want to get fire branded and lynched I think he might do it, lol.
    I will check that out, in the mean time perhaps you could find something that would identify him similar to the others already on the list.
    edited November -1
    Puting this list together will be no easy task but I feel that the final product will be well worth it and like another poster stated we can then make the mediocre wannabe liberals know that they are not on this list and we can submit it to other pro Constitution organizations for display.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Charles Johnson

He is my Senator also .
    He is the only one out of the Alabama delegation that I will support .
    He has done the job on the Judiciary committe .
    Should be telling at the confirmation hearing for the next Supreme nomination .
    edited November -1

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Werwolf

GOA would have to explain that to me .
    I am puzzeled by the grades that these groups give at times .
    A preacher that leaves the pulpit for politics makes me nervous.[V]
    edited November -1

GOA would have to explain that to me .
    I am puzzeled by the grades that these groups give at times .
    A preacher that leaves the pulpit for politics makes me nervous.[V]

Yes, I wish that they would elaborate on their reasoning for the ratings more, perhaps that could be a suggestion to them for in the near future.
    Maybe someone could ask them why Jeff Sessions only received an A-, or possibly locate some other info on him explaining as to why.
    Concerning Mike Huckabee, we will just have to watch them and that goes for all of them to insure that no one tries anything un-constitutional, however he has been a consistent supporter of the 2A and RKBA.
  • fyrfinderfyrfinder Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How about adding Arizona Governor Jan Brewer to the list of supporter's?

She is facing an uphill battle for reelection this go around and she appears to be putting her signature on bills to back up her convictions.

[?]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fyrfinder
    She is facing an uphill battle for reelection this go around and she appears to be putting her signature on bills to back up her convictions.
    [?]

Okay, check her background and see if there is anything unconstitutional about her, way she voted, what she supports etc and see what you can find, real non interpretive supporters of the Constitution are always welcome.
    edited November -1
    I cant see a reason not to add Jesse Ventura as he seems to support 2A and RKBA, but will be watching as I don't like celebrities and politics, but there can always be exceptions I suppose.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fyrfinder
    [?]

Okay, check her background and see if there is anything unconstitutional about her, way she voted, what she supports etc and see what you can find, real non interpretive supporters of the Constitution are always welcome.

VERY good point Werwolf. I did a quick check on Wikipedia (realizing that Wikipedia is open to editing and may not be the most accurate basis for rendering a judgement)and didn't see anything that would jump out as a middle of the road or part time politican.

Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Brewer

Actually I am more impressed after that short research, but will leave that to others that may be more proficient in these matters. What I will say is that she hasn't jumped into the race for POTUS and seems to sincerely want to do what is right for Arizona to overcome the damages that past governor's have left behind. [:)]
    edited November -1
    Okay, will look into it and see if I see anything too, others interested might try and find any past interviews, news stories, old laws she may have signed, any organizations she may support or did support, etc.
    Hopefully that may shed some more light on her and anyone else that is considered and which anyone can do and would be appreciated; since we don't want foxes within the perimeter and that applies to all of them, which is the problem that we have now in our country.
    Another key point that may help to identify their real intentions is who supports them and who funds them or supports their campaigns if they are a politician. I have had many a discussion with lots of politicians that tried to be non-partisan and would try to smoke screen their actual agenda and became very uncomfortable under direct scrutiny. There is NO non-partisan nonsense, they either support the Constitution and the Republic or they do not and normally the ones that try to hide behind the non-partisan fog seem more often then not to be concealing something.
    For instance here is one answer that I remember, Judge's answer to what is his political stance and or party affiliation and if he supports 2A/RKBA, anti abortion and anti gay legislation; "Well I am a judge and it really doesn't matter what political affiliation that I am or what I support because this is a non-partisan election." WHAT! BS! and so I kept at it until he became angry and refused to answer any more of my questions and told me not to bother him, hence doing so answered all of my questions and I later found that he was a staunch democrap liberal.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This site may help your research a bit.
    Some info is dated, and it may not cover everyone, but then, we "are" looking into the history of these folks.

http://www.ontheissues.org/default.htm
    edited November -1
    From that site about Jessy Ventura

quote:
    * Gun responsibility goes with gun rights. (Jul 2000)
    * Guns are designed to kill; respect them. (Jan 1999)
    * If you're going to own a gun, know what you're doing. (Jan 1999)
    * Concealed weapons OK if you can pass safety exam. (Nov 1998)
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pickenup
    This site may help your research a bit.
    Some info is dated, and it may not cover everyone, but then, we "are" looking into the history of these folks.
    http://www.ontheissues.org/default.htm

From that site about Jessy Ventura
    * Gun responsibility goes with gun rights. (Jul 2000)
    * Guns are designed to kill; respect them. (Jan 1999)
    * If you're going to own a gun, know what you're doing. (Jan 1999)
    * Concealed weapons OK if you can pass safety exam. (Nov 1998)
    Great, thanks for the info pickenup, works for me, will definitely check that out and the old info is what we are looking for that time sort of forgot as the new stuff should be readily available for a while and not as "hidden".
    edited November -1
    For what it is worth, and understandably it can go either way, Brewer was a key speaker at the NRA conference when it was held in Phoenix last time.

Now, whether that would be a "governorly obligation" or something that she just wanted to do, or whether she picked up some support ($$$) I can't say. She seems to lean toward gun rights from what I am able to gather. [:)]
    edited November -1
    Jeff Sessions may have received an A- for voting NO on banning lawsuits against gun manufacturers for gun violence. (Mar 2004)
    How is it the gun manufacturers fault if someone chooses to commit a crime, that makes no sense as the gun didn't commit a crime nor did the manufacturer; the person chose to commit a criminal act.
    Unless of course they were defending themselves upholding their Constitutional GOD given Rights, then it isn't a crime because it is our duty to uphold and defend the Constitution and the Republic against ALL enemies foreign or domestic. And be it no matter what any government official, military official, federal agent or police officer, or liberal scum states, as we are under absolutely NO obligation to follow any un-constitutional laws, orders, commands, rules, regulations etc, period.
    edited November -1
    Jeff Sessions may have received an A- for voting NO on banning lawsuits against gun manufacturers for gun violence. (Mar 2004)
    How is it the gun manufacturers fault if someone chooses to commit a crime, that makes no sense as the gun didn't commit a crime nor did the manufacturer; the person chose to commit a criminal act.
    Unless of course they were defending themselves upholding their Constitutional GOD given Rights, then it isn't a crime because it is our duty to uphold and defend the Constitution and the Republic against ALL enemies foreign or domestic. And be it no matter what any government official, military official, federal agent or police officer, or liberal scum states, as we are under absolutely NO obligation to follow any un-constitutional laws, orders, commands, rules, regulations etc, period.

Could this be the reason we elect so few Senators for President ?
    Their voting record is there for all to see .
    Not so for Governors .
    edited November -1

Could this be the reason we elect so few Senators for President ?
    Their voting record is there for all to see .
    Not so for Governors .

Yes, I agree and GOA should rate governors as well which is a good suggestion as they influence legislation; however I checked Jan Brewer and couldn't find anything to keep her off the list and as a matter of fact she has several qualities. Not only is she pro 2A/RKBA, she is anti abortion and anti gay and is against several other pro liberal stances.
    edited November -1
    Lets get some more supporters of the Constitution and the Republic on here gentlemen, cast your votes of who should be up here and why...
  • dthhaldthhal Member Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Russell Pearce (R)State Rep AZ. Brought SB 1108 to AZ legislature. Staunch supporter of 2nd Ammendment rights as well as smaller govt.
    http://www.russellpearce.com/

Jeff Flake (R) AZ.
    http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/members/f000444/key-votes/
    edited November -1
    Not sure why GOA is giving Jeff Flake (R) AZ. an A-, hopefully they will start listing the reasons for the grades that they are giving since it really doesn't tell us much.
    edited November -1
    Not sure why GOA is giving Jeff Flake (R) AZ. an A-, hopefully they will start listing the reasons for the grades that they are giving since it really doesn't tell us much.

Sure can't see anything on the site that shows where he stood on any issues that would rate a checkered flag. Going to be interesting to see how the vote goes in Arizona today on the "new, improved, immigration bill".

[?]
  • minitruck83minitruck83 Member Posts: 5,369
    edited November -1

Don't post over here often, but thought I might add to this.
    Huckabee doesn't fare well with numbers USA.
    He was once a proponent of amnesty, only flipped after Tancredo called him on it.
    imho not advocating border protection, even though later denying it, is cause for suspicion as to how any promises he makes can be believed.

More of the 'lesser evil' as it were. [V]

Allen
  • Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had business on GB and couldn't resist checking out the recent posts. I find it impossible Not to weigh in on this one. Of ALL your prospects, I cast a vote for both Ron Paul and Chuck Baldwin to be included as supporters of the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment. In addition, I will also vote for any and every person you can find as a Co-Sponsor on any bill listed below AND any Senator you can find that has introduced similar legislation in the Senate. I would also vote for any Governor, State legislator or Municipal Official you add to the list that has introduced anything of a similar nature. NOTE: I'm not including a new law or ordinance that gives you more guidance on how you may exercise your right. That's just a new "gun control" measure to make enforcement easier!!!! Good luck with that.

H.R. 3022: Second Amendment Protection Act of 2009 111th Congress 2009-2010
    This is a bill in the U.S. Congress originating in the House of Representatives.
    To restore the second amendment rights of all Americans.
    Source Page:
    H.R. 3022: Second Amendment Protection Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us)
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-3022

H.R. 1096: Second Amendment Protection Act of 2007 110th Congress 2007-2008
    This is a bill in the U.S. Congress originating in the House of Representatives
    To restore the second amendment rights of all Americans.
    NOTE: This one is also DEAD by the way!!!!

Other Legislation with the Same Title:
    111th Congress: H.R. 3022Introduced
    109th Congress: S. 1488 - Dead
    109th Congress: H.R. 1703 - Dead
    109th Congress: H.R. 3436 - Dead
    108th Congress: H.R. 153 - Dead
    107th Congress: H.R. 1762 - Dead
    106th Congress: H.R. 1179 - Dead
    105th Congress: H.R. 2721 - Dead
    105th Congress: H.R. 4137: Second Amendment Restoration and Protection Act - Dead
    104th Congress: H.R. 2393: Second Amendment Reaffirmation Act - Dead
    104th Congress: H.R. 2470: Second Amendment Reaffirmation Act - Dead
    Source Page:
    H.R. 1096 [110th]: Second Amendment Protection Act of 2007 (GovTrack.us)
    http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-1096&tab=related
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wagon,

Damn good to see you again.[;)][:D]
    edited November -1
    wsfiredude:
    Thanks. I'm doing well. How about you? I have to admire those of you that can hang in here and deal with some of these folks. My head just couldn't take the daily beating. Sorry. Some of these folks are just beyond salvage.
    They don't seem to understand they can't have it both ways. Either you have a Constitution and a Bill of Rights or you don't. You can't pick and choose which portions you like, which portions you dislike and expect the Republic to last. There are provisions for changing the Constitution if you find it necessary but to pass un-Constitutional laws (in the name of protecting us from ourselves) that clearly violate the Constitutional/Bill Of Rights is not the proper process!!! Somehow people have come to believe that they can adopt a new law and all is well. They don't seem to realize that every new law comes with new restrictions and more governmental control over each and every one of us. Anyone lending support to that process is clearly on the wrong side of the fence as far as I'm concerned.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wsfiredude
    Wagon,

Damn good to see you again.[;)][:D]

What he said. [:D]

It has been a while.
    From your post, I understand why.
  • wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wagon,

Jump back in. We need more folks like you.

As the truth comes out, more and more folks are beginning to see it and believe it.

The tide is turning.[;)]
    edited November -1
    pickenup:
    Thanks. I'm glad to see you're still holding down the fort. I've always respected what you do and consider you the best moderator on the site. I really like your new "sticky" but I think I'd have the comments posted separately.
    edited November -1
    wsfiredude:
    Truth is I just don't have the time or the energy to sit around and argue with people that just, plain and simply, don't have a clue. I have often thought lately that I'd start a fund to finance anyone's move to Europe, completely paid for, if they want to live under a socialist system of government. Trouble is; they want it, but they won't move to it. They seem to want to bring their socialist ideology to fruition here on our soil. Eldridge Cleaver finally got the message when he lived under Communism. He couldn't get back to the USA fast enough!!! The proponents of gun control and all these other un-Constitutional items on the Governments agenda are taking us closer and closer every day to a totalitarian dictatorship and most people are eating it up, bite by bite, swallowing those little bits, as they are served, that just sound so good. They won't have a clue as to what they've lost until it's gone. Denial is their security blanket!!! It's gonna get cold when they lose that blanket!!!! I don't know how the rest of you hold up to it but I'm glad you do and I can only offer my sincere thanks.
    edited November -1
    Werwolf:

quote:There have been lists of officials and other recognized individuals that don't support the Constitution, however I think that we need a list of officials and other recognized individuals that do and to constantly be scrutinizing these individuals as well in order to hopefully insure that no doppelgangers get on board surreptitiously, it is our responsibility to educate the masses.

I have attempted to start a list of supporters of the Constitution based on GOA's(Gun Owners of America's) website, so feel free to add to the list only those that truly support the Constitution, however be prepared to defend the candidate or call into question those on the list that you feel do not support the Constitution, but again be prepared to back up your claim and GOA can also be notified so that they can investigate it if need be, this is not a complete list by any means.
    I'd like to assist you again. This time with people I think you can actually find. The "homework" has been done for you by none-other-than the SPLC. They actually posted a brief stating WHY these people are "Dangerous"!!! Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, Paul Broun, Alex Jones and Larry Pratt made their list of 36 "Patriots" and 4 "Enablers". I've read all of them and submit them for your approval.

If the SPLC hates them, more or less classified them as "Enemies Of The State", that's good enough for me. SO. here are 35 NEW nominees for your list courtesy of the SPLC that bear following more than "scrutinizing"/watching "to educate the masses".... I haven't forwarded it to GOA but if you approve, I'm sure the SPLC will (not) appreciate it!!!

Meet the 'Patriots' | Southern Poverty Law Center
    http://www.splcenter.org:80/get-informed/publications/the-patriots?page=0,0

If you would simply like to view "The List" GoTo the link and scroll down:
    SPLC Publishes Patriot Hit List
    By Chuck Baldwin - April 21, 2010
    Here are the 40 names that are targeted in the SPLC report (and guess who is listed at the very top? Yours truly):
    http://newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin583.htm
  • HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Wagon Wheel ;
    Welcome back.

I just heard about that list. I must concur.
    Any that that terrorist group finds to be an `enemy of the State' gets high marks in my book.
    Sadly.many if not MOST police agencies uses the information from SPLC to guide them down a very dark path.
    edited November -1
    Highball:

Thank you very much. The SPLC report is dated April 2010. I don't know for sure what date it was actually released but it was sometime before the weekend. Chuck Baldwin, Public enemy #1, brought it to my attention with his 21 April column. I highly recommend everyone read it. He addresses the police usage issue.

I've done some digging into this "list of enemies" and all I can say (for da*ned sure) is there IS definitely collusion between some very evil people to insure this list gets maximum exposure as a propaganda hit piece. Hopefully people are smart enough to see through this even though a dissenting view will be hard to find without prior knowledge or some very difficult research.