In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

gun registration

robs60robs60 Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
seeing what happened to the dealer when batf raided his store & confiscated all his customer records. wouldn't it be wise for gun broker to stop keeping records of what we buy & what we bid on ?? after all, it's no one business what we want to look at or bid on, or even buy thru gun broker.. we should be able to delete everything !!
maybe I'm paranoid, but then again, big brother is watching EVERYTHING !!!! oh yeah, LISTENING too

Comments

• Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,309 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840

Any firearm that is shipped across state lines goes thru a FFL on one or both ends.

GunBroker deleating transactions serve no purpose it would seem.
    Yep.
  • robs60robs60 Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I understand the buying of firearms, however we do not buy from GunBroker. yet GunBroker keeps a record of all we do on its web site. so if the batf wants info on what we are looking at or might consider buying, all they have to do is tell GunBroker to give them whatever they want. I'm just asking "Y" I can't delete what I'm bidding on if I don't win it, & after I do win something & pay for it, to delete it from GunBroker site.. enough said. thanks