In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Headed in the right direction.
  • USN_AirdaleUSN_Airdale Member Posts: 2,987
    edited November -1
    Pwillie, do you live in Alabama ?

just had this thought, someone in Alabama could strike it rich if they bought a Ford 250 truck. a friend of mine was traveling to Commiefornia and stopped by for a short visit, being we both are "Gun Nuts" he showed me his new Sig in .40 S&W, i told him not to have that gun in the drivers compartment when he crossed the state line, so he wrapped it in an oily rag and hid it in the engine compartment, unloaded without the mag, he had "forgotten" the gun, then back in Alabama he sold the truck WITH the gun still hidden. several months later he called we talked on the phone, i asked him how the gun faired wrapped in the oily rag.., there was a hesitation then he blurted out "oooooh.., SHIITTTIT", i sold that truck and forgot the gun was still in it..., sooooo if anyone who bought a used Ford F250 in Alabama in 2010 start searching for your hidden treasure !! [:D] .. [:D]
  • jess69jess69 Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What year truck and where in AL? I enjoy the lottery!!!