In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Mayors Against Illegal Guns Report

Peter SuciuPeter Suciu Member Posts: 69 ✭✭
This is so annoying. Mayors Against Illegal Guns issues a report and the mainstream media jumps on it, and just accepts it at face value. I'm going to continue to track this media bias, but I've compiled some choice examples already:
http://www.firearmstruth.com/2010/more-reporting-on-illegal-guns-from-msm

The best one is the college paper, which included more commentary from gun control groups. This is how they teach journalism today. Makes me feel like saying, "when I was taught journalism 20 years ago there was bias but at least we pretended to look for the truth." Not any more.

Comments

• wpagewpage Member Posts: 10,204 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My take was there are a large amount of illegal guns in Florida. Most of them are coming from Georgia.
  • buffalobobuffalobo Member Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wpage
    My take was there are a large amount of illegal guns in Florida. Most of them are coming from Georgia.

Your definition of illegals guns is?
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I bet you are an adherent of the in-progress created crisis fantasy being built by government, that the vast majority of guns used in Mexico for all the slaughter, are being purchased in the US from gun-shows and from individuals, then smuggled across the border, huh?

We need to shut down the gun-show loophole and ban or regulate private-sales, huh?
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buffalobo

Your definition of illegals guns is?

Maybe what he is saying is, that the article left that impression on him.

Not that he necessarily belived it.
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    were the mex purchase at gunshows anywhere near correct every gunshow would be awash in non english speaking hombres....BS