In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Alerts...possible inside info on gun control agend

shootstrightshootstright Member Posts: 342 ✭✭✭
Check out this link
Can anyone add to this.
Alerts...possible inside info on gun control agenda???? I have not yet confirmed....
http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=238

[:(!][V][?][:(]

Comments

• Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Two points

1. DHS bought a lot of ammo, a lot.

2. There is massive resistance to the planned Gun Controls. And I already predicted they have
    another shooting in the works to fix it if the resistance stiffens to much.
    edited November -1
    What if Adam Lanza's mother was shot and killed by gun men because she would not cooperate with some plan they were working, what if Adam Lanza was dragged to the school, other shooters of some contracted nature did the deed and murdered Adam Lanza so he'd take the fall? NO cameras in the school, I hear no witnesses to the killings save for one little girl who played dead.

What if?
  • BGHillbillyBGHillbilly Member Posts: 1,927 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What kind of freakin school does not have cameras these days? As backwards as Arkansas is most have cameras of some form or fashion and this was supposed to be a top notch school that everyone wanted thier kids to attend, or so the propoganda goes.
    edited November -1
    Well we know that school did not have them or we'd see the video demonizing those black guns.
    edited November -1
    Shootstright, I just looked at bio of the author of the link you posted, It reads too much like the bio of all the people selling books on various conspiracy theories that have even recently come to NOT pass.

The interview had my blood pressure up but after seeing his bio I think I will go back to regular politics.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz
    Well we know that school did not have them or we'd see the video demonizing those black guns.
    You assume a black gun was used
  • cbyerlycbyerly Member Posts: 689 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Once a deranged person decides to commit suicide, it make no difference what the conditions at the venue of attack are.
    We need gun owners to quit postng "what-if" senarios. It make us no better than the talking heads on TV.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by BGHillbilly

NO the media DID report an AR15 used. Back to video, if they had cameras we'd be seeing the footage.
    edited November -1

NO the media DID report an AR15 used. Back to video, if they had cameras we'd be seeing the footage.
    So the media reported what the PR folks told them. As they say on the general board 'where's the pics? without pictures it did not happen'
    edited November -1

So the media reported what the PR folks told them. As they say on the general board 'where's the pics? without pictures it did not happen'

So then we have nothing to worry about and I can go back to sleep?
    edited November -1
    Yep, Gun owners have been asleep for 80 years thereabouts, no reason to wake up now.
  • shootstrightshootstright Member Posts: 342 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would not put anything pass this crew , we are in for the fight of our lives .
    Sales for christmas were down because we the people were spending our money on guns and related items at a record rate like I have never seen . This is the 3 rd time these azzholes have done this . The unintended consequences have cause the very thing they are against to happen .
    This time they have caused 40 or 50 million more guns to be acquired by the very people they don't want to have them . Gun dealers and folks that sell them did very well this christmas . People that sell the other stuff for there black friday did not do so good . This is from merchants I know that have said so .

Who's schools will be next ? Remember WACO .

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/46516

[:(!][:(]
    A well armed society is the best form of homeland security.
    A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.
    Make yourselves sheep, and the wolves will eat you.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shootstright
    I would not put anything pass this crew , we are in for the fight of our lives .
    Sales for christmas were down because we the people were spending our money on guns and related items at a record rate like I have never seen . This is the 3 rd time these azzholes have done this . The unintended consequences have cause the very thing they are against to happen .
    This time they have caused 40 or 50 million more guns to be acquired by the very people they don't want to have them . Gun dealers and folks that sell them did very well this christmas . People that sell the other stuff for there black friday did not do so good . This is from merchants I know that have said so .

Who's schools will be next ? Remember WACO .

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/46516

[:(!][:(]
    A well armed society is the best form of homeland security.
    A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.
    Make yourselves sheep, and the wolves will eat you.

But the link in your video predicted a civil war riot situation before the 2012 election but it did not happen??
  • wvfd174wvfd174 Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, before anyone makes a statement of fact concerning what was or ehat was not used by the Sandy Hook killer, check out this news release on the following link. It makes one stop to think if we EVER have been told the truth.
    http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495#50208495
    edited November -1
    4 hand guns and a long arm is too much to carry around so said I and so said a SWAT officer about that. That and extra mags and body armor seems there were more involved to me.