In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

rights and our gov't

oledoc2uoledoc2u Member Posts: 52 ✭✭
This isn't a topic per se. But I had to take a moment to thank those who posted "A"mericans. I haven't read those rights in years,since high school. Makes me want to do even more to fight an abusive government. I have served publically locally for 11 yrs. served 35 yrs. in law enforcement. Benefactor member of the NRA. All thinking I was fighting for the right things. Man, did reading through those pages wake me back up. All of us better be paying attention to what is going on behind our backs everyday. I will be sharing with all my friends what I took the time to review again after all these years and remind them, this is our gov't, the people's house, not those in Washington DC's...thank you again...

Comments

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******
    edited November -1
    [Rom 13:10-12 KJV] 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of the law. 11 And that, knowing the time, that now [it is] high time to awake out of sleep: for now [is] our salvation nearer than when we believed. 12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain