In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Am I reading too much into this

Rex MahanRex Mahan Member Posts: 529 ✭✭
From the NRA:
"We didn't "sell out" to Nancy Pelosi or anyone else. We told Congress we opposed the bill. As a result, congressional leaders announced they would exempt us from its draconian restrictions on free speech. If that happens, we will not be involved in the final House debate. If it doesn't, we will continue to strongly oppose the bill".
It looks like if NRA gets a pass they will stand back and let it happen???????????????? I realize its not all up to them, but shouldnt they fight it not matter what?

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rex Mahan

From the NRA:
    "We didn't "sell out" to Nancy Pelosi or anyone else. We told Congress we opposed the bill. As a result, congressional leaders announced they would exempt us from its draconian restrictions on free speech. If that happens, we will not be involved in the final House debate. If it doesn't, we will continue to strongly oppose the bill".
    It looks like if NRA gets a pass they will stand back and let it happen???????????????? I realize its not all up to them, but shouldnt they fight it not matter what?
    Why yes, they should.....IF they supported the Constitution and the principles it embodies.

Fact is, they do not and have not, since at least 1930.

Quisling organization on parade.
  • quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    Mr. Mahan

They should, yes, but they wont.. Or thats what they told me. they doan give a tincrap about fellow gun orgs, fighting the same fight as them, either...[:)]
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As I have said before.....WATCH what they DO.

It is getting harder and harder for the NRA to hide it's actions.

More and more people are waking up to the TRUE colors of the NRA.