In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Tru-Line Jr. question

mazo kidmazo kid Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
I recently got the little press in a trade and would like to find a manual or copy of one. Would appreciate any leads. Thanks. Emery

Comments

• dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    Good luck [;)] That press hasn't been made in many years
  • Kari PragerKari Prager Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dear Mazo Kid,
    I have brand new one in the box with all the papers, in .30-06. I have no idea why I have it, probably got it in a trade. It has a one-page instruction sheet. 8 +1/2 v 11.
    send me a self-addressed envelope and I will copy it and send it to you.
    (Off-line - Kari@calmoto.com)
    (PS I am having computer "issues" with the hinge on my laptop so if I don;t answer it is in the shop,)
    best regards,
    Kari
  • mazo kidmazo kid Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcs shooters
    Good luck [;)] That press hasn't been made in many years

Yeah, I know. I also understand they were made in at least 2 models, early (pre-1950 or so) and later.
  • Kari PragerKari Prager Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dear Mazo Kid,
    I've been looking at that press since I hauled it out to find the papers, and it is a pretty neat litttle press, doesn't take up much room. Please let me know if you find a good source for 310 dies, I am looking for .22 hornet or .303 British or 7.62x54 Russian - I neck size only so the size of the press shouldn't be a problem. I have .30-06, .45 ACP and 8mm Mauser dies to trade (mostly still in the original boxes.) If anyone else reads this post, I'd love to get a lead on a set of .22 hornet dies for this - should be same as Lyman nutcracker 310 dies.
    Handloading is great therapy! Cheaper than a shrink, with more dramatic results!
    Kari
  • dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    NAZebay is the best place I've found to get 310 dies.
    There are some listed on the auction side.