In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

any crazy paintball stories

in high school one of my friends paint a balled my car he must have used a whole can of balls on it. Well a buddy of mine whos car was also hit snuck up on him while he was in a hot tub one night. We whistled and he stood up. well we aimed low and got him good 2 to the chest and one to the little guy. he dropped like a stone back into the tub. he never shot up our cars again

My old man's backhand used to land,
Hard on the side of my head.
I just learned to stay out of his way.
There's been streetfights, blue lights,
Long nights with the world sittin' on my chest:
It just showed me how much I could take.
Hard times, bad luck.
Sometimes, life sucks.
That's all right, I'm ok.
It ain't nothin' but another day.

Comments

• silver6silver6 Member Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah I been playin for about nine years now and I got lots. None too good for the sport though. Most could be used as fuel for the legistators who want to classify paintguns as firearms and take them but anyway here goes. One time our rival school had just beaten us in football and we wanted to get them. So we waited on the road till they came by in their caravan of buses and shot hundreds of balls. Most going through the windows and hitting the inside or passengers. We jumped in our cars passed them and did it again. Then we got beside them going down the road and unloaded hundreds more. Then we went into their parking lot with them and while the rest of their fans awaited them in the lot for a victory celebration we rained havoc on the sheeple while we heard bus drivers and students screaming "get down!" and "their shooting at us!" and "oh god!" Then we sped off into the night. It happened. Im not proud of it. But I try to do good things for paintball now. Like not shooting at buses. THE END

If god meant for us to talk more than we listened he'd have given us one ear and two mouths- Vince Lombardi
  • T_RollT_Roll Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    gotss ufew sticked up n ma afero a few yeers igo. ey stink dey stell dair.
  • PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
    edited November -1
    Silver your lucky your not in jail! I realize that we all have done some stupid stuff in our youth... but wow, that is about the most dangerous irresponsible thing I have ever read. Thank God you didn't seriously hurt anyone.

00016286.jpg
    00023904.jpg
    "Gunner sabot tank! Identify! UP! Fire! ON THE WAY!!" <<boom>>

"It's all about shot placement..."
    awcountdown_sm.gif
  • silver6silver6 Member Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know Buzzard I am not proud of it and never told anyone before. Didnt make me feel good afterwards. Guess thats why I am such an advocate for paintball now to be played the right way and on the field. What we did wasnt paintball but that was my idea of paintball back then. Now I only play on the field and fair as to set a good example for the younger players and newbies.

If god meant for us to talk more than we listened he'd have given us one ear and two mouths- Vince Lombardi
  • MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    I have got my first welts on Christmas Morning 2004... Me and the kids had a war in our woods[8D]