In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

GOLD MAG REVISITED!!

PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
One of my friends located a picture of my first gun from back in 1999. I had sold it years ago, and thought there were no pictures left in existence. I had a powdercoated gun before that became popular. So here, in all it's glory... the "GoldenMag!!!"

00029061.jpg

Here are some pictures of play at Splatmandu, in Three Rivers, MI.
00029059.jpg

00029060.jpg

00016286.jpg
00023904.jpg
"Gunner sabot tank! Identify! UP! Fire! ON THE WAY!!" <<boom>>

"It's all about shot placement..."
awcountdown_sm.gif

Comments

• silver6silver6 Member Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would like to have a automag but heard alot about them chopping.

If god meant for us to talk more than we listened he'd have given us one ear and two mouths- Vince Lombardi
  • PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
    edited November -1
    It's all in the trigger pull. You short stroke it, it's goign to chop, you practice with it, and learn how to use it correctly, you'll see why it was so popular for years. I still like em. I am currently assembling me a minimag. [:D]

00016286.jpg
    00023904.jpg

awcountdown_sm.gif
    edited November -1
    That looks like a pretty sweet field. Just my kinda field not too urban not too woodsie. Where are you playin at there Buzzard?

If god meant for us to talk more than we listened he'd have given us one ear and two mouths- Vince Lombardi
  • PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
    edited November -1
    It's a place in Three Rivers, MI. This guy has a huge amount of acreage, and he decided to build paintball fields. Last time I was there he charges an $8 once a summer field fee, (which goes towards the end of year scenario\hog roast) They have a combination of woods, urban (the pictured field), speedball, and my favorite a recreated Old West style town. I enjoy playing there, you can always find a group willing to play some old school ALL PGP games. Very fun, plus bring your own paint. A very fun place to play.

00016286.jpg
    00023904.jpg

awcountdown_sm.gif
    edited November -1
    sounds awesome. like to have someplace like that around here. Im dying for a good scenario game thats not all goofy starwars or other junk. Just a real good big game I guess. Have CO paintball bout three hours away and thats the only field I like that I would travel to. We probably half a dozen so called fields within 30 or so miles and not one is player friendly all run like businesses(which is what they are) and feel kind of impersonal. One guys field that opened up last year said he'd never played before. And the others dont know what paintball is supposed to be like. None of them are run good and I can find better prices and games playin outlaw. But then those kinds of games keep fallen through for me so I havent played in awhile. Might just try to travel to a big game.

• splatzonesplatzone Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    68 classic chop paint unless you know how to shoot them..

but the fix for that is the LVL 10 kit 65.00 upgrade and it's worth it.

mags are my thing i got many parts and half a gun here i need to get rid of

Jess Carroll
    Splat Zone Paintball
    7610 West Nob Hill #99
    Yakima WA 98908
    509-574-5743
    http://www.splatzone.net
    http://paintballtourney.com