In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

RCBS Charge Master 1500 Review

ContacFrontContacFront Member Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
Guys,

For those of you thinking of getting an electronic setup you have to look at the RCBS CM 1500. I just got mine yesterday and it is SWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT.

Drops 50 rounds dead nuts 72.0gn of RL22.

After I read this review

http://www.6mmbr.com/powderdispensers01.html

I sold my PACT 1200 and forked out some more cash to get this RCBS unit. I will put it through the ringer in the next few weeks and post what I find out. So far it has lived up to its reputation.

Comments

• FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So far mine has also been spot on. I love the auto trickle if on goes short-

sniper.gif
    NRA Life Endowment Member

Soquel.gif
  • ContacFrontContacFront Member Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yup, that thing is sweet. Hopefully play with it a lil more tonight.

FrancF, me and my guys are probably going to hit the desert for some long range shooting at the end of this month.
    edited November -1
    SUN SCREEN AND LOTS O WATER![:D] (beer is good to at night)[:D] I would love to go- let me think on that one (I need a BiT pass) for weddings that I need to attend for the comming weeks.

You have directions,are they clear?

sniper.gif

Soquel.gif
    edited November -1
    Just got to thinking 4 of july weekend would not be a good time or the week before. (if thats what your planing) For open shooting I think you would have to many folks going up and down the road on hwy 445. If you are shooting out into the playa Look outs are a must.

sniper.gif

Soquel.gif
  • ContacFrontContacFront Member Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am thinking the weekend before July 4th.

June 24 25 26.

Is there a spot where we can shoot without going across the road? Got some guns we would like to shoot 1200 yards out.