In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

anyone know where to get brass cheap?

I ordered a bunch of brass from a guy on gunbroker and the money orders never got there. while im waiting i have 100 cases and im getiting bored. where can i find cheap brass?

Comments

• Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    In the trashs cans and on the ground at your local shooting ranges?
  • midnightrunpaintballermidnightrunpaintballer Member Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    usually when i go to the range i take a large duffel bag with me and when i'm done shooting i do a VERY good job sweeping the floor and into the bag it goes... never know what you'll come up with.... keep in mind, you're probably on camera so make sure it's ok with the people who run the range first.

i'm not kidding about the camera. the indoor range i go to has cameras set up to see over all of the stalls. that way when they see an idiot shooting up the walls and the ceiling, they can kick them the hell out. that makes it safer for everyone. you've seen the marks at your ranges, i know you all have. that damage is not cheap for the range owners to repair and i don't blame them for having the cameras. hell, i don't mind at all. seems like anywhere you go anymore, you're on camera anyways, every store, even the traffic lights.... it's never bothered me a bit.
  • perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    What Caliber cases are you looking for???
  • OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by midnightrunpaintballer
    usually when i go to the range i take a large duffel bag with me and when i'm done shooting i do a VERY good job sweeping the floor and into the bag it goes... never know what you'll come up with.... keep in mind, you're probably on camera so make sure it's ok with the people who run the range first.

your kidding me right?

I think I would shoot at a different range

oncefiredbrass.com

I have bought thousands of 40 S&W and 9MM from them as well as a couple hundred 257 WBY Mag
  • dtknowlesdtknowles Member Posts: 810 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have sold tens of thousands of pieces of brass on e-barf and gunbroker and traded some on brass trader. Everything I sold I considered as a bargin for the buyer. I am sure that I did not make minimum wage for the effort and have stopped listing lately. Can't find brass on E-barf as the shut that down but if you take your time you should be able to find a deal on gunbroker but I guess you thought you did but got screwed or something. Regular retail brass is expensive to the point where I would buy loaded ammo and shoot it and then reload.
  • Lucky_LeftyLucky_Lefty Member Posts: 7,971
    edited November -1
    im looking for 45acp. the guy i bought the 10 pounds of brass emailed me and said it was mailed on the 28th.
  • flyingtorpedoflyingtorpedo Member Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Tailgunner1954
    In the trashs cans and on the ground at your local shooting ranges?

+1 Don't worry if people give you strange looks for digging in the trash.[;)]
  • skyfishskyfish Member Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've bought 3000 40sw on GB. Price was right for me.
  • perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    I have 45acp brass . I tried to send you an email on your profile but you did not fill out that part of your profile [:(][V]. If you are interested go to my profile and email me with your email address.
  • Explorer1Explorer1 Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    How many 45 ACP brass are you looking for? I have lots and would sell off a couple thousand.