In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    HEY THAT IS NOT PAINTBALL - it's major redecoration =o)

polarbear.gif
    Don't do anything that I've allready done - That'd be just plain STOOOOOOPID.

The only way to get stoned??? - Whisky on the rocks.!!
  • nocagesnocages Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    LEGALITY ISSUE

hdball.gifGod Speed With All Of Our Troops~
  • silver6silver6 Member Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Saw that thing a little while back. That is the scenario players dream. Although I would have to see it to believe it works well enough to justify its use as being just a hassle. Also I think if it shoots that fast there is a risk of injury involved that is unneccessary and very dangerous and couldn't be used in a tournament paintball setting and wouldn't be allowed but as a paintball LAW in scenario games.

If god meant for us to talk more than we listened he'd have given us one ear and two mouths- Vince Lombardi
  • splatzonesplatzone Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    ya seen that while back also.. but it doesn't shoot paintballs only BBs or airsoft..

They are custom making me one for paintball use

Jess Carroll
    Splat Zone Paintball
    Http://splatzone.net
    509-574-5743
  • rassd71rassd71 Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey splatzone,
    So you bought one off ebay? I've talked to other people on paintball forums who've been ripped off by them. Apparently they haven't gotten the feed mechanism working. I'd be really interested to know how this works out for you.
    Please keep us posted.
    Good luck,
    Robert