In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anyone into classics?

I used to have quite a collection of classics, including lots of old sheridans and nelson variants. Even had a KP, kicking myself for letting it go. Now Im down to a PMI-1 as far as classics go. What yall got? [:D]

Comments

• Options
    silver6silver6 Member Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Would a old original spyder classic and a tippman pro-lite count? If so then yes.

If god meant for us to talk more than we listened he'd have given us one ear and two mouths- Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sold off my last Line SI Bushmaster since I haven't played in so long and they seem to sell better than what I picked them up for. With all the new Gen. of pump players now looking for the '80's top of the line. I'll mentiontion my Line SI Promaster (one of the first semi's mass produced) I held on to the Bushmaster for so long since the barrels with the Promasters were interchangeable. I basically had too, many 2 first run AGD Sydarms, 2 Line SI Buchmasters, Line SI Promaster, Hopped up Millenium Bob Long Spyder, first run AGD CenterFeed Minimag. So now all I have are the last three Semis still 2 too many.
  • Options
    PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
    edited November -1
    I use an original PGP, and my favorite gun is my P68SC. I also have an old brass eagle King Cobra.

00016286.jpg
    "Gunner sabot tank! Identify! UP! Fire! ON THE WAY!!" <<boom>>

"It's all about shot placement..."
    awcountdown_sm.gif