In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

my 32 S&W long revolver

mowartmowart Member Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
(pre model 30 s&W revolver) should arrive shortly. I expect to be able to burn up my 32 acp (semi-rimed) excess ammo, especially my East German plastic training rounds. What other ammo can be used in this gun? (This seemed to be the forum for ammo questions.)

Comments

• reddnekreddnek Member Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    32 S&W long and short
  • chunkstylechunkstyle Member Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've never gotten .32ACP to wrok in a .32Long gun, the rounds fall into the cylinder. But maybe yours is different.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    ~Sinclair Lewis, It Can't Happen Here

"Our enemies...never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
    ~President George W. Bush
  • beaglebeagle Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a 30-1 and shoot 32acp. often. I also have some kind of South American 32 S&W Long revolver with slightly larger chambers, but its shoot 32acp also. Fun gun to shoot, 2 grains of 231 and a Hornady swaged hollow base wadcutter or 90gr. semi-wadcutter is quite and has no recoil.