In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Playing paintball called "Sport shooting"?

silver6silver6 Member Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
Whats with that? Never heard that one before and I've been playing since 96'. Hey I guess so. Whatever they want to call it. It's not my forum. But I do want to know if this is something permanent or just on a trial basis. And do you think the negative talk from other posters will give way to actual discussion[?]

If god meant for us to talk more than we listened he'd have given us one ear and two mouths- Vince Lombardi

Comments

• yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You gotta see their point a view even though on the site there are listing for paintball stuff. Since the forum was about fire arms before this came along "we fear change, change is bad" but I figure if it helps people then why not? Besides most gun owners begin with Cap Guns then a BB Gun or Air Soft (now a days since they look very realistic) or Paintball guns. Then you get the real thing then you start to specialize on a particular weapon type. I've gone through all this stages except Air Soft (after my time) and paint was a lot messier and there wasn't any discrepencies on if you were hit or not "it's all in the splatter".

If it teaches the young'uns of gun safety all the better and when those people who infringe on your happiness early, the kids will remember to their adulthood and then they as adults will not be like them.
  • rassd71rassd71 Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd say it's a 'shooting sport'. :-)

Where else can you shoot someone... again and again?

heay, it's one more thing for me to like about Gun Broker. So who ever is responsible, Thank you.
  • silver6silver6 Member Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    true
    [8D]

If god meant for us to talk more than we listened he'd have given us one ear and two mouths- Vince Lombardi