In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

.50 cal BMG 1,000 yard rifle match.

5.565.56 Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
April 27th. 28th and 29th there will be a 1,000 yard .50 cal BMG match held here in Ohio at the Thunder Valley Rifle Range. Friday the 27th will be sightin day.

We are about a month away from the 1,000 yard Ohio match. If you are interested in shooting in our match please feel free to contact me for a match packet. nickmull@yahoo.com

We are shaping up nicely for the match. Gandermountain and the Fin,Feather and Fur have both sponsered our shoot as well by donating prizes. So dust off those .50 cal BMG rifles, breakout the ammo and come join the fun of letting those Big Dawgs bark at 1,000 yards!

Nick

Comments

• 5.565.56 Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just an FYI to sweeten the pot so to speak!

The grand prize will be for the smallest 6 target AGG group will be a certificate for a Nightforce of your choice at 50% off. This is being provided to me for our shoot from Nightforce for the Grand Prize.

Nick
  • iceracerxiceracerx Member Posts: 8,860 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NICE!!! - is there a faster way to get to the range from Toledo then 23 to the back roads from Tiffen?
  • 5.565.56 Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by iceracerx
    NICE!!! - is there a faster way to get to the range from Toledo then 23 to the back roads from Tiffen?
    Yes,
    Take the turnpike east till you come to I-77 take I-77 South till you get to the Necomerstown rt 36 exit. Drop me an email for a match packet.

Nick
  • Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You might want to post that in the general discussion forum cause there's not going to be very many people see it here in the reloading section.

Smitty