In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

That poor guy.

Big andyBig andy Member Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
Wh were playing a game where we get to kill a guy who is the president. But you need a head shoot to get him. He ran through a open field. We all fired at him. By the time he yelled he was hit he had 53 huts on his body.

God Guns and guts

Comments

• robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
    edited November -1
    Serves him right for running through an open field [}:)][:D].

signew.JPG
    1ashcroft05-07-02.jpg
    "The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..."
  • splatzonesplatzone Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    lol nice.. i bet he won't do that again

Jess Carroll
    Splat Zone Paintball
    7610 West Nob Hill #99
    Yakima WA 98908
    509-574-5743
    http://www.splatzone.net
    http://paintballtourney.com
  • silver6silver6 Member Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah we play that one and we just call it president. But we do just a hit anywhere bigger than a quarter. And the attacking team is always smaller by a few.

If god meant for us to talk more than we listened he'd have given us one ear and two mouths- Vince Lombardi
  • Big andyBig andy Member Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We play the president dont get a gun he chooses five people he wants.

God Guns and guts
  • rassd71rassd71 Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, I've played President. It's really unnerving playing without a marker. And there are times that a good sprint can really throw people off. On the other hand it's pretty bad for friendly fire. Anyone really running is a target.

I've also played Terminator where you designate a Terminator or Terminators and put a white headband on their masks. Only head shots count. That can be really great. Especially with newbies. I've played as the Terminator with a pump and still kicked butt.