In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

New to me 270 Rem ADL

Soon to take up residence in my house, a used, but not abused, Remington ADL 270. I have been looking at it over the last couple of months. Finally, put it on layaway today. Comes with bases and rings....for $249.

Comments

• temblortemblor Member Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think it will let you down. Still a great hunting cartridge after all these years.....[^]
  • D.S.COLED.S.COLE Member Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think you made an excellent buy and choice.
  • JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    great action to have, even if you didn't like the chambering. You done good at that price.

Now, go get some 130gr NBT's and some H4831[:p]
  • dclocodcloco Member Posts: 2,967
    edited November -1
    I actually do not own a modern weapon, other than my Savage 223. I was actually at the local gunshop to purchase another milsurp rifle. I decided if I did not put this on layaway (did not have checkbook with me....maybe wife knows me too well???!!!), it would be gone the next time I went in.

I have only seen these at gunshows, used, in the $325 and up range (without rings/bases)....so...I figured why not.
    edited November -1
    Forgot....this rifle has obviously been in the closet for some time, judging by the amount of dust located behind the trigger on the guard, in the sight bases, etc, etc.

Bore is pristine and action is very nice.
  • shootlowshootlow Member Posts: 5,425
    edited November -1
    o.k. stop bragging

quote:dcloco Posted - 03/25/2006 : 1:11:54 PM
    Forgot....this rifle has obviously been in the closet for some time, judging by the amount of dust located behind the trigger on the guard, in the sight bases, etc, etc.

Bore is pristine and action is very nice.
    edited November -1
    LOL!

Lucky, I guess.