In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What kind of marker do you play with?

silver6silver6 Member Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
I use a Mongoose LCD. Pretty tricked out though. No impy, bushy, timmy, angel, or other highprice gun will outshoot me.

If god meant for us to talk more than we listened he'd have given us one ear and two mouths- Vince Lombardi

Comments

• yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,983 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My main gun is the First run Centerfeed Minimag with chopped Z-Grip (I think I only have 7 orignal parts that's including the screws) with so many after market parts. A Millenium Spyder and Line SI Promaster as borrow gun also hopped up. I also have enough parts to almost build another Mag.
  • splatzonesplatzone Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    silver6
    i can bet you 1000$ i can outshoot you

I run a Custom Automag

Tac-One Rail and Body
    X-valve
    hAir trigger don't ask i;m a dealer so i get to play with stuff

Jess Carroll
    Splat Zone Paintball
    7610 West Nob Hill #99
    Yakima WA 98908
    Http://splatzone.net
    509-574-5743
  • rassd71rassd71 Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    my main marker is a Tippmann model 98. Here's a link to my page on it...

http://www.sawtelle.150m.com/paintball.html

I recently bought a used A5. So far it's stock. But in the future it'll have a RVA added. I also want to put a flatline on it. Then I think I'll be happy with it.

I've also changed my remote setup so I have an inline reg on my tank. Which I can use on either my current Model 98 or the A5.

I'm also working on taking a Model 98 and setting up for more of a speedball or forward marker. It will have a drop forward with a 16oz chromoly anti siphon tank, 32 degrees expansion chamber, the Air America Vigilante reg, full boar, Ricochet hopper, field strip mod, center feed mod, double trigger and of course polished internals and lightened springs.

And I have a PT eXtreme that's been modded to run a bottom line, 40 round hopper on a vertical feed and the 32 degrees aftermarket barrel.

Those are my current toys and near future plans.

I love my Tippmanns. Their darn near indestructible.
  • SkiingSEAL7SkiingSEAL7 Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have:

Angel LCD 2k1 (Red/Black)
    Dye Ultralight Barrel
    Halo B hopper
    Shockteck dropforward
    Nitro Duck tank

Tourney Ball
  • silver6silver6 Member Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ok splatzone. Maybe you can spray faster but only need one to count.

If god meant for us to talk more than we listened he'd have given us one ear and two mouths- Vince Lombardi
    edited November -1
    lol yes that is very much true

Jess Carroll
    Splat Zone Paintball
    7610 West Nob Hill #99
    Yakima WA 98908
    509-574-5743
    Http://splatzone.net
    http://paintballtourney.com
  • robomanroboman Member Posts: 6,436
    edited November -1
    I'm rocking a Tippmann A-5 with Response Trigger, X-Core 8-Stage Expansion Chamber, Drop-Forward, and Armson Prodot.

signew.JPG
    aniGif.gif
    "The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..."

Visit
    http://www.cafepress.com/RightToBearArms for great Second Amendment Merchandise!
  • ContacFrontContacFront Member Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    AGD Emag and I will out shoot your mongoose and put hits on.
    edited November -1
    Thats pretty sweet contacfront I would shoot a automag if I could bring myself to part with the cash. And seal7 Angels just are wicked sick fast and sweet to shoot. Roboman I would like to have an A-5 just for that bada$$ feed system. Just cant make myself fork out the cash when I play with what I got without any problems and have a blast doin it. Thats half the fun. I feel I do more for less. Havent felt out gunned yet even when I went to Ultimate Madness two years ago and I was playin with a tricked out imagine. Thats the biggest tourney Ive played in and the last probably. Dont like tourneyball really. Too competitive for me. Want to be out there for just fun. Paintballs just a hobbie and I cant let myself get too competitive I loose sight of whats fun. I cant out shoot my marker at 20 bps. Think maybe I can get out bout 13 or 14bps and I can put way too many balls out before they even get to someone. Ive put seven or eight on someone and felt real bad cause I know how it feels. If you can walk a trigger faster than that thats sweet but how can you keep from puttin too many balls on someone. Seriously I'd like to know cause that scares me. If not just for the fact of their retaliation for my mistake. If anyone has any suggestions or tips on not overshooting let me know. I do it too often.

• PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
    edited November -1
    PGP, P68SC

"One shot, one kill"

00016286.jpg
    00023904.jpg
    "Gunner sabot tank! Identify! UP! Fire! ON THE WAY!!" <<boom>>

"It's all about shot placement..."
    awcountdown_sm.gif
    edited November -1
    Yeah its one shot one kill unless you play with the guys I play with. Then its "no Im not hit" wipe,wipe,wipe. Or "no Im not out one shot doesnt count cause it wasnt a head shot". Stupid they just ask to get lit up. Sometimes will shoot til they say uncle or like a buddy of mine did he made a line on a guy layin down with his A-5 w/response from this guys ankle to his shoulder blade. Was bout 30 or 32 balls I think.

edited November -1
    i hate playing with people like that.. but they are the ones that are complaining they hurt the next day :P

Jess Carroll
    Splat Zone Paintball
    7610 West Nob Hill #99
    Yakima WA 98908
    509-574-5743
    http://www.splatzone.net
    http://paintballtourney.com
  • rassd71rassd71 Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welts don't wipe. I hate people that wipe. They need to be lit up.
  • xxxxxxlxxxxxxl Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DYE DM4, WGP Autocockers as a backup.

Keep the U.N. Out Of The United States of America!