In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bonus for Reloading

Comments

• one2hutnone2hutn Member Posts: 261 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's a beautiful thing byrdz.. Teach her right.
  • DENWADENWA Member Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Way to go!

Family is everything.
  • MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
    In a few years she is gonna be a heart breaker for sure. You have a beautiful little girl. Enjoy her while you can. They grow up so fast. My youngest is 27 now but at your daughters age she had to be right under daddys shirtails all the time. No matter what I was doing she wanted to be with daddy. Now I see her maybe twice a year when she can find time to visit.
  • glynglyn Member Posts: 5,949
    edited November -1
    Nice I taught my daughter at a very young age to.Shes 17 now and its very satisfying to see her at the reloading bench.
  • sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    burdz,

That is awesome...you have her reloading the rounds you're going to tell her 'boyfriend' to mind his manners for.[;)][:D]

My two daughters kind of flew the coup this last year. I will tell you it passes so fast. Don't ever miss a minute of it if you don't have to. Many people told me that and I still didn't have enough time with them.

-good luck to you!
  • burdz19burdz19 Member Posts: 4,145
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys! Got another one that looks just like her, but Syd is mine through and through- Jo is Mommy's girl. They were born on Sept. 10th 2001; next morning in the hospital feeding them for the first time was easily the most emotional day I ever had- scared to death at what kind of a world I had brought them into..... but it sure as hell as made me want to savor every moment with them.

b
  • jsmith15jsmith15 Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is great! i actually got my wife to help me relaoding and she loved it!